Browning 325 o/u

For sale a Browning 325 grade 2 over& under , 30 inch barrels , excellent wood , engraved , single trigger , spare bade , origina chokes & 2 teague chokes , chambered 2 3/4 , made in in the usa , gunslip & wooden carry case included £750  prefer collection from ch64 area, bought for beaters day 

Screenshot_20240327_103000_Gallery.jpg

Edited by boo

To be honest , either way its a nice over & under , clean , tidy , action is tight , in the scheme of things carnt be bothered. So going to withdraw the sale ,thank you all for your input .

It's all a bit academic now because the gun sale has been retracted but it aroused my interest because I have a 325, so, I went and got it out and low & behold my gun which is a 325 G5 has Utah stamped on the barrel.  I took about 20 pictures of the barrel to try to capture the image but it is difficult to get the focus & light correct to be able to see .  I don't know if the stamping will show but it reads Browning Arms Company Morgan Utah & Montreal.PQ

Edit.. if you use 2 fingers you can spread,stretch the picture  to zoom up 5he inscription. 

image.jpeg.f1ddaf9472138f3917805e7958730402.jpeg

Edited by Minky