Thames water another load of s****

islandgun

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

As long as they don't renationalise as that will cost even more tax monies.

I agree but who is going to put money into a company that's infrastructure is in most cases out of date and in some out of date by hundreds of years!

The current shares are worthless as the business is insolvent after defaulting on it’s dents.  It will go under temporary Government control whilst they find a buyer ( someone will get it for nowt ) who is willing to invest significant capital.  

They are close to putting there ‘super sewer’ into operation which should improve the appalling situation with discharges into the river Thames, it would be a travesty if this project is delayed any further.

Already a thread running on TW 😉

Now these latest few posts have been merged with this thread,,,,,,,

I'm unfortunate to be on the border of TW and Southern Water, so pay both for their services. TW costs £173/yr for taking away and treating my waste, soil and rainwater, turning it into drinkable usable water, which I don't use, as SW provide that 🥴

Edited by JKD

lets think about this rich foreign owned firms robbing the uk blind and running these firms into the ground and not paying any tax just taking the money and doing a runner.you have got to love it that the usless clowns that run this country just sit back and let this happen becauce the good old tax payers will pick up the bill so it does not matter.

1 minute ago, .357shooter said:

lets think about this rich foreign owned firms robbing the uk blind and running these firms into the ground and not paying any tax just taking the money and doing a runner.you have got to love it that the usless clowns that run this country just sit back and let this happen becauce the good old tax payers will pick up the bill so it does not matter.

More serious than sitting back maybe?

A scheme of sponsorship?