Egg&potatoe curry

ditchman

30 minutes ago, Andy H said:

They used to serve spud and egg curry in the mess when I was in the forces , A right mess it could leave as well.

i shall report later on the possible aftermath......im hoping the porceline dosnt look as if it has been hit by a Hooti missile

1 hour ago, bruno22rf said:

What chillies are you using may I ask?

gawd knows ..they are fresh ones off the vedge shelf......4 in a pack 3 green and one red........they are not hot hot but very tasty.....i have a jar of dried whole bird chilis and they blow yer head off....when i break them up i wear latex gloves...cause when i didnt later that evening i scatched my rear end...woooooooooh big mistake...felt if someone had shoved a lit RNLI distress flare up me jacksie

2 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Funny you should mention that, I did a similar thing but with the old chap in my hand - next morning the poor thing looked like it was wearing a red scarf.

rubbing your eyes is bad as well..........or picking your nose...................now thats really dumb:crazy:

Funny you should mention that, I did a similar thing but with the old chap in my hand - next morning the poor thing looked like it was wearing a red scarf.

Did your nearest and dearest question the strange red rash?

WAY too much information, especially in the Food and Drinks section 😲🥵😂

2 hours ago, amateur said:

Did your nearest and dearest question the strange red rash?

my mrs when she was alive had a wicked gallows humour .............i got NO PITY and she thought it was immensly funny...