Ali Express

I have had dealings with the above company for many years, and to be fair, have not had any trouble with my orders, until recently. I ordered (from four different companies) a moderator cover, QD release torch mount, 2 picatinny QD mounts and some reflective targets. 'They' were delivered yesterday after 9 days, so that was good, but on opening the package, I was sent (1) an HDMI 'box'? (2) a reel of solder wire and (3) a packet of spring clips! I'm now trying to get a refund/replacement and have informed them that I will bot pay to send them back but will accept a pre paid label. The biggest issue is that because the items I ordered were bundled into one package, they (Ali Express) can't seem to grasp this. The whole order was less than £11 inc pp, but I'm not going to let this go!

I have never had anything but good products at a good price from Aliexpress and have purchased quite a lot via them in preference to ebay where the same item still from China would cost a lot more.

Hope you get the issue sorted with them.

7 minutes ago, rbrowning2 said:

I have never had anything but good products at a good price from Aliexpress and have purchased quite a lot via them in preference to ebay where the same item still from China would cost a lot more.

Hope you get the issue sorted with them.

As mentioned, this is the first time is a few years and many orders placed, that there's been a problem.

6 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, That is unfortunate Steve, i have never had any problem with Aliexpress, lets hope you get sorted, as a side note, did you see Beckham and his TV advert ??

No I didn't. I'll look out for it.

UPDATE:

Well, after many emails to and from Ali Express, and them not understanding the issue, they are now closing the dispute and I have lost my money. This is the first time in many transactions that I have had a problem. There's nothing else I can do, but it won't put me off ordering again. 

Just expecting a delivery of a mini PC from them which I hope can be used to cut the electric bill down. My lad has a powerful computer for video editing and gaming - but a lot of times he is just on video chat 💬 or streaming and can use this little beast at a few watts. Just hope there is no problems like you have had!!

The only thing that I have had a problem with was a dehumidifier which  didn't .  There wasn’t any problem at all.  As soon as I had handed it in to the post office and got the proof of postage, the system reimbursement used the purchase value back into my bank.  Simple, easy and there wasn't any sort of quibble.