• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Mice! said:

First half was better than the whole 120 minutes 😅😅

And the second half has started brilliantly 👏 

Pick any 5 minutes of this match and that would be better then 'our' match 🤬🤷‍♂️

Georgia have got some bottle to play like they are 👏😆

1 hour ago, JKD said:

I never had a doubt 🙋‍♂️ 😌 🥳😆🤣

No neither did I , the Lions could have left the first goal a bit later as they very nearly had time to put it back on the centre box :yay:

P S   Went to the retail shopping centre on the edge of the town a little after 3pm and most of the shops including M + S  were all shut or shutting  early due to the football , seem strange as the game didn't start till 5 pm , if it was the same in the U K then they lost a lot of shopping hours , I was a bit peeved off as I missed the reduced stuff:lol:

3 minutes ago, marsh man said:

No neither did I , the Lions could have left the first goal a bit later as they very nearly had time to put it back on the centre box :yay:

P S   Went to the retail shopping centre on the edge of the town a little after 3pm and most of the shops including M + S  were all shut or shutting  early due to the football , seem strange as the game didn't start till 5 pm , if it was the same in the U K then they lost a lot of shopping hours , I was a bit peeved off as I missed the reduced stuff:lol:

Yeah, they kept us all [frustrated/annoyed] on the edge of our seats deliberately,  knowing full well they would score with seconds to go 😂🤣😂 Shame about your shopping bargains 🙄🤭😂

11 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

I found the post match Bellingham interview extremely arrogant, I really can't take to him.

I didn't watch it, I was just glad it was over 😅😅

But just look at Spain, it was shot after shot, the Georgian keeper had a great game despite the score, England couldn't manage a decent shot on target till the absolute death, they call that lucky where I grew up 😅😅

6 hours ago, Mice! said:

I didn't watch it, I was just glad it was over 😅😅

But just look at Spain, it was shot after shot, the Georgian keeper had a great game despite the score, England couldn't manage a decent shot on target till the absolute death, they call that lucky where I grew up 😅😅

IMG-20240701-WA0000.jpg.e2d356f5bfeb099af136de31a91f30e1.jpg

2 hours ago, JKD said:

France got lucky in a very lacklustre game against Belgium 🙄

Portugal v Slovenia now,,,, let's hope for some entertaining football 🤭😂

Well I said to the Mrs France v Belgium felt like a 1 nil game, I thought it was all France, with Belgium not taking odd chances.

As for this game 🤷‍♂️ it's not the best for a neutral,  I've got it on, but not paying a lot of attention,  but who would have expected Portugal to not have scored by now 😳

1 minute ago, Mice! said:

Well I said to the Mrs France v Belgium felt like a 1 nil game, I thought it was all France, with Belgium not taking odd chances.

As for this game 🤷‍♂️ it's not the best for a neutral,  I've got it on, but not paying a lot of attention,  but who would have expected Portugal to not have scored by now 😳

Portugal can't find a way past the pesky Slovenians 🤭 They are trying too hard to score a goal and getting frustrated ! They should just play dazzling football, get in positions to attempt shots on goal, then one might go into the net 🙃

30 more minutes for something to happen or it's the dreaded penalties 😬

9 hours ago, Mice! said:

Can I change it to Portuguese,, never seen that many penalties saved by a keeper 

And it's a new record, for the euros anyway 👏😁

9 hours ago, Mice! said:

Here we go!!

The Slovenian keeper will be loving it 💪💪

🤦‍♂️👍🤣