Blaser F3

waylett21

Hi lads,

i posted earlier about getting a new gun, and wanting something easily customised, balanced and that i would want to keep for years...Had a feel of the Blaser at my local shop and love the feel..Can anybody let me know if its a good choice, and also where i can pick one up 2nd hand for a decent price?? The new one in the shop was out of my league, and the guy selling it, didnt have a lot of time to help me a source one..

Cheers

Mike

Blaser F3

It is hard enough to launch a new gun today, let alone make a great success of it. The attractive Blaser F3 has been a best seller with its clean, modernistic but classically inspired styling. Our favourite version is the lighter-barrelled game gun. In its basic forms it looks elegant and handles well.

Distributed by Alan Rhone 01978 660001 Prices from £2,895

From sporting shooter :good:

I got one *first*.

Then because immitation is the highest form of flattery Martincavie got one and then LV got one and Norfolkboy got one.

You too could be as cool as me if you get yourself an F3.

Luckily, it's not a bad gun as well. :good:

Seriously though - top gun - very balanced and pointy. Get in touch with Nigel Teague direct and get a set of the recessed chokes for about £130 (set of 5, case and choke key) and that's you set forever.

I got one *first*.

Then because immitation is the highest form of flattery Martincavie got one and then LV got one and Norfolkboy got one.

Seriously though - top gun - very balanced and pointy. Get in touch with Nigel Teague direct and get a set of the recessed chokes for about £130 (set of 5, case and choke key) and that's you set forever.

On my recomendation I must add.See here

I have one and it IS the best handling technically perfect shotgun in production today.

You will never need or want another gun.

I got one *first*.

On my recomendation I must add.

I have one and it IS the best handling technically perfect shotgun in production today.

It does run close to the Baikal IHZ-27 in balance and handling I do believe though.

I got one *first*.

I was the third (or other such rhyming slang !)

I like it. It wont make you an overnight success with the ladies or a better shooter......sadly only 1) practise and 2) some natural ability.

I am still hoping that if I do enough of No:1 that No:2 will follow...............

I got one *first*.

On my recomendation I must add.See here

Great post MC, Mungs past catching up on him !! :good: He's still using the butt jokes now ! :good:

You chaps just copied me. You could have bought any gun, but oh no. It's because you love me. I am flattered but not interested. I will however make enquiries of Suffolk Shooter so that you can buy the same gun as him.

Returning to the benefits of an F3, Waylett I am afraid that these are completely and utterly lost on LV and Cavie and if you follow their recommendation or direction I feel you may injure yourself.

i think there are a few bad eggs out there so watch what you buy.

the latest model i think came with a different colour action body.

i can name at least 6 people who have bought one and now got rid due to numerous niggles.

i dont think any of those had the latter model though.

its pretty usual for any of the new breed to have some niggles while under development.... the monza was gun of the week for a while until everyone sent it back due to safety and trigger problems :good: