Essex v Bucks

Bagsy

so where abouts is this ground?

anyone want me on there team?

Emmsy :good:

Yes Emmsy,

Very much so........I hear you were born in Bucks, WEREN'T YOU..??

Good, glad to clear that one up, you're in the team, full details to follow...!!

Be prepared to kick some Essex soft ***..!!

Cat.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Outlaw

If you guys and Gaylord :good: look up Pirate, it is his ground and he has a link on his profile and signature, if you dont have any luck I will get permission to post directions for you all in the next week or so.

Tony

Hi shooting 'Persons', :o

You are all very welcome at Drayton Parslow.

Anyone who comes along for your friendly 'rutting' will be treated as members for the day, ie. members prices. :good:

The Outlaw has asked me to post directions, but the easiest way is to click on the Drayton link below.

You will find directions and a link to Google maps.

Look forward to seeing you all in February, when you will be hit by the force of the "Drayton Donkeys". :o

Pirate:

Edited by Pirate

Guest The Outlaw

Thanks Pirate, if we get a deffinate list up now with numbers attending, then the girls can see if we need to get some more scoff organised.

LV can you get numbers for the Essex Mafia + Buddies please matey?

And could all the Bucks & Doe's + Buddies confirm to me who is coming?

The date is the 17th of February.

The venue and directions are on the above post by Pirate.

I cant wait, a great larf is on the cards.

Thanks for the member rate for the day Pirate, good man :good:

Tony

Look, Look, Stands to reason done it? as I am known to all and sundray as a moaning old ***, allways on about immigration, and anything else that nobody notices, then, then, I must ave bin born darn sarf ala yer actual Alf Garnet? so me instincts say I should help out yer Essex guys against them there Bucks fizz Bowzows, Because, yes Because, They is importing top guns to shut up yer Essex guys So all things being equal I should be a honary Essex shooter for the day.P,S , for a suitable monatary contribution I , Ahem, could change sides!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest The Outlaw
Look, Look, Stands to reason done it? as I am known to all and sundray as a moaning old ***, allways on about immigration, and anything else that nobody notices, then, then, I must ave bin born darn sarf ala yer actual Alf Garnet? so me instincts say I should help out yer Essex guys against them there Bucks fizz Bowzows, Because, yes Because, They is importing top guns to shut up yer Essex guys So all things being equal I should be a honary Essex shooter for the day.P,S , for a suitable monatary contribution I , Ahem, could change sides!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I didnt have you down as a turn coat Bman1 :lol: , they are recruiting the suffolk and kent hot shots and we were relying on you and Cat.

Tony

I didnt have you down as a turn coat Bman1 :lol: , they are recruiting the suffolk and kent hot shots and we were relying on you and Cat.

Tony

Ahem, yes Thanks Tony, You sure your cheque will be in the post before Thursday?? As I forgot to mention I have just found out I was born in Bucks after ALL!!! Damm those Southerners!! Hee Hee Hee, :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Pirate, if we get a deffinate list up now with numbers attending, then the girls can see if we need to get some more scoff organised.

LV can you get numbers for the Essex Mafia + Buddies please matey?

Yes, thanks Pirate.

Team -

MUNGLER

MARTINCAVIE

LV

BAGSY

TROTTER

BROKEN MAN

MARKIO

EVIL ELVIS

PICTURE PERFECT

That's all so far...

No ringers.

Edited by LV

Hi shooting 'Persons', :lol:

Anyone who comes along for your friendly 'rutting' will be treated as members for the day, ie. members prices. :lol:

The Outlaw has asked me to post directions, but the easiest way is to click on the Drayton link below.

Look forward to seeing you all in February, when you will be hit by the force of the "Drayton Donkeys". :lol:

Pirate:

As a typical tight yorkshireman, that means a great deal. You are a true gent :lol:

It sounds like a good larf, so I'd definately like to attend and administer a sound thrashing to you southern types.

I don't mind if I'm not on a team, I'll still go :lol:

Hi shooting 'Persons', :lol:

Anyone who comes along for your friendly 'rutting' will be treated as members for the day, ie. members prices. :lol:

Look forward to seeing you all in February, when you will be hit by the force of the "Drayton Donkeys". :lol:

Pirate:

As a typical tight yorkshireman, that means a great deal. You are a true gent :lol:

It sounds like a good larf, so I'd definately like to attend and administer a sound thrashing to you southern types.

I don't mind if I'm not on a team, I'll still go :lol:

I think there should be a 3rd team for Visitors. With Catamong (Herts), Tosspot (Sussex) and you it would be a good team to be on......

Well apparently as Cat can see bucks if he stands on his roof that makes him legible to shoot for bucks, so by that reasoning I am going to shoot for Kent, Essex, Greater London and on a clear day The Netherlands :lol:

I think a visitors team is a fair way to do it, it should be Essex Residency V Bucks residency.

Not Essex versus everyone who wants to shoot against Essex and owns an Atlas with Bucks in it.

Nice one Pirate,

Members rates will be great although didn't I read somewhere that the hosting team were paying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never mind directions to the ground, wheres the directions to the nearest cafe :lol:

I think a visitors team is a fair way to do it, it should be Essex Residency V Bucks residency.

:lol:

Never mind directions to the ground, wheres the directions to the nearest cafe :lol:

...and pub for the Buckers to drown their sorrows ! :lol:

Edited by LV

So I guess it's The Drayton Donkeys against the rest of the Country then? .......... So be it! :lol:

So far, our team name, and our poor performances, has lead everyone into a false sense of security. :lol:

Trouble is, I am beginning to think that the feeling of security is not so 'false'. :lol:

I think it would be unfair of me to shoot my own layout, and consequently, scupper Draytons, (albeit slim) chance of winning.

We are indeed a fibre wad only ground, which will be a great advantage to the visiting team, as we shoot them all the time! :lol:

Good luck to the rest of the Country, and may the worst team come second. (lose)!! :lol:

Pirate:

P.s We do have some very fine shots at Drayton, but sadly, they will ALL be on holiday.

Guest The Outlaw

Guess who hasnt read the whole thread :rolleyes:<_<

Essex & ringers V Bucks & Doe's & ringers or it could get really confussing.

I think we should get there a bit later so as not to congest the ground, maybe for 11:00 kickoff.

LV and I will sort out the team lists, Charity pot donations and squads, then off to the Bettsy Wyne for a beer and dinner/snack afterwards.

I do need the full list at least 1 week before the shoot to organise bacon and egg counter for the girl that do the food, we dont want to eat the Members and regulars out of house and home.

As Pirate has said it is a fibre wad only ground and he can supply 20 bore and 12 bore rounds.

LV you have PM

Tony

Guest The Outlaw
Can I come with my little Boy who has shot Clays a couple of times (not hit many).

Cat we should really not be in a team unless you help me and the Little one you have seen us shoot!

:blink:

Martin

Sorry for not replying earlier mate, if you pm Pirate with details of experience and have a chat with him that would be better as he is the ground owner. I'm sure it will be ok but I cant speak for him.

Welcome aboard if all is well.

Tony