Working @ Xmas

game_boy

This year I'm booked off from 18th Dec 07 until 14th Jan 08 :-D Can't wait, esp as the last week is skiing in France and the snow looks awesome this year :P

Never had so much time off work, but I had to use the holiday up or lose it. Its been a long, hard old year, will be nice to see the back of it.

Si

It looks like I am of for the next 6 weeks because I have strained all the ligaments that hold my pelvis to the

bottom of my spine. He is in a lot of pain bless him

I can just about walk ok but it looks like I have poohed myself. :good: he does

Plenty of time to catch up on PW :lol: :unsure: Catch Up!!!!! :unsure:

Tony

I will be working right through and including xmas day ( 12 hour day) hopefully if my knee is any better and i can actually sodding walk? I will be shooting boxing day ( before a 12 hour night shift)

cheers KW

It looks like I am of for the next 6 weeks because I have strained all the ligaments that hold my pelvis to the

bottom of my spine. He is in a lot of pain bless him

I can just about walk ok but it looks like I have poohed myself. :unsure: he does

Plenty of time to catch up on PW :unsure: :angry:Catch Up!!!!! :lol:

Tony

Tony! stop trying to make us feel sorry for you!! :oops::lol: With the lovely Callam at your side, NO WONDER YOU HAVE A BAD BACK!!!YOU LUCKY B*****R! :good::lol: :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Well just arrived back at home. 4:30 pm Christmas day. Some scrote has broke into our works, totally trashed the office, stole a digital camera, small quantity of cash, even the charity sweet box money.

The police have some excellent foot prints and some blood, so we may get lucky.

Its all the worse because the window that they used to gain entry, has been used before, and I ordered a roller shutter two weeks ago, still waiting.

I hope that the scrote either chokes or shoots up some rubish drugs.

Merry Christmas.

webber

My trip on the rig finishes tomorrow, which is a day earlier than forecast :good: Very few flights available from Aberdeen back home so it wll be a hire car and a long drive south for me, home early hours friday morning. Open presents etc later in the day then a days shooting on Saturday to start my two weeks off.