So thats what happened........

Cranfield

Wondered how long it would be before a jealous Jock would have to have a go!

Isn't it a fact that on the rare occasions that a Scotland team get to the finals of an overseas tournament that the coach driver who picks them up from the airport to take them to their hotel leaves his engine running? :lol:

Isn't it a fact that on the rare occasions that a Scotland team get to the finals of an overseas tournament that the coach driver who picks them up from the airport to take them to their hotel leaves his engine running?

Almost correct Ern. Actually the coachman picks them up off the brigantine, and feeds his horses. (It was some time ago)

Nice to see the Frogs get stuffed too.

Eug

Every two years england fans start the Engurland chant, flags go up and there is talk of going all the way this time. Save yourself dissappointment, resentment and the feeling that WE waz robbed. Support Scotland. We never win, we know this and it saves us from unnecessary heartache.

Jimdfish

I Quite agree with Jimdfish, Its only a pity that more Scots didnt think the same way. They hate 1966 and they hate the English and will take every opportunity they can to tell you so. :lol:

Pity we have such a small minded Jealous race of people :lol: so close to England :lol:

Maybe when Scotland start playing REAL footie they will have something to be proud of and loose a bit of the Jealousy and hate they all have for anyone superior:lol:

was hadrians wall built to keep them out or in ? hope hadrian didnt get paid either way. ;)

we should be jealous of such sporting prowess,the list is endless once you do some research.here it is in full.

Curling.

Curling.

Curling.

a very demanding sport for the scotsman,sit at home and watch your women win for you ! :lol::lol::lol:

Hi ern, which paper was this? I heard he was keen to stick by his original decision?

You would have to ask that question as i read it on a folded newspaper on the counter when buying a lottery ticket. :lol:

I rang a friend who reads the tabloids and by a process of elimination he says it was the Star.

The elimination was because "yes he read it "but it wasn't in the two papers delivered to his door which he still has but on the way for his lunchtime pint he buys the Star and after reading it he leaves it behind.

Hope that makes sense. :lol:

:lol:

squint,fair comment re hendry but when was throwing a log a sport ?

the big question about that and curling is WHY ?

did the ancient greeks chase a lump of marble (?) down a sheet of ice ?

mind,having said that i doubt they broke clays with o/u shotguns :*)

think thats true as most men are reservists.they get trained by the army and are expected to have arms at home to be called upon as and when.

pretty much the same as scotland where they have training in how to hate the english from an early age which is kept in a cupboard under the stairs.it is only bought out when england progress further than the scots in any sport.so thats every other week then.

except for rugby down under :*) :*)

Each Swiss house must have a nuclear bunker with steel doors, rations etc.

They also have as many gun clubs as we have pubs. They are bonkers on hunting & shooting

Thinking of invading, beware they might win.

Having said that, I have seen the Swiss Navy in operation, one little motor boat that pulls in all the sailboats in a long line, in the evening when the wind drops over Lake Thun... very amusing