How many Pigeons are shot by PW members 2008

Suffolk shooter

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot 70 today on oilseed rape, most of the drillings are covered in snow and the pigeons are back working the rape weather still cold and the wind is still from the north.Great stuff.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New total 4746

Hendo

Whilst i was bored at work yesterday i had a couple from just walking around with the 12g. 1 clean kill, just folded and fell out of the sky, and the other was flapping a bit when it hit the ground. I was using Rio Star Team Pro 28g 7.5's, the very same cartridges i use when clay shooting.

So, cartridges fired - 4

Piggons despatched - 2

Not bad for a clay shooter i thought! I don't really get out much after pigeons and the like any more, spend to much time working and the rest either shooting clays, or spending time at home.

Stu

I took my 13yr old nephew with me yesterday for the first time . set up at 1.30 with a nice thick wood behind us. It was a good start , i shot about 10 straight off, and the dog was working fine. Then it turned really cold and started to snow. The pigeons dried up , and my nephew started to moan about the cold . I had a flashback to what my dad would say " you wanted to come so your staying" , i'm not so mean so it was up sticks and home with 15 pigeons.

TOTAL 5670.