syrups

Pirate

If there is anyone bold or stupid enough to admit to wearing a rug?

Are they comfy? Do they have to be attached to your bonce or do they 'grip' by thenselves? :lol:

I've seen one advertised that you can swim in.

Actually, I am pondering on the 'Tony Curtis' model, but the Bruce Forsyth one is on a great BOGOF deal at 'Wigs R us'.

Yes, you could say I was going thin if you were a heathen, but if you were a decent person you would say you hadn't noticed when we met!

I do want to change my image somewhat, and am fed up with wearing a hat 24/7. If anyone suggests that I get a 'Davey Crockett hat and kill two birds with one stone, I've heard that one. :lol:

Being pointed at in the street by small children, and being ridiculed in the Barbers and called "Mr Bar Code" is starting to make me feel inadequate. ???

I actually want to 'buck the trend' and get one which matches my own hair. Unconventional I Know, but that's me!

Any one got any advice or suggestions? :lol:

Pirate:

Pirate

All these years and I did not realise your were bald! I just thought you shaved it off to look COOL! ???

If you do go for a Syrup then get a longer bit on one side so you can comb it over the top - women go for that all the time especially when it is windy. Also carry a comb in your top pocket with a little bit sticking out - not sure why but most flick over types do!

Hair translant is also a good solution - perhaps you could go curly or a soft wave with some lowlights!

You could also pop down to the local barbers with some gripfill and look in the offcut bin!

Good Luck

Calam :lol:

Guest The Outlaw
My wife said to me yesterday, (hey shorty you are losing your hair you old ***!!!! why dont you have a trasplant!).......I replied ...DONT BE SILLY I WOULD LOOK DAFT WITH A KIDNEY ON MY HEAD!! ???:lol::lol:

Trust you :lol:

I cant wait to meet you, you sound like a true nutter like me :lol:

Tony

And I thought you were my friends!!! :lol:

The Marmite ruse was a nightmare, admittedly, I shouldn't have gone 'collar n cuffs.' :good:

I couldn't find a kidney, but a bag of warm liver looked stupid. :lol:

I tried on my brother's 'Shirley Bassey' Piece, but my Mrs said I looked too pretty for a man.

So I think I may settle on the "Art Garfunkel' look, with the donated whiskers that Calam doesn't need, and ,

it would be a decent colour match to my sideburns!! :lol:

Pirate:

YES YES YES!!! OK I admit I wear a rug, not any old type though I wear a Tony Curtis one Ala" The Vikings" type which had nubile young women panting after him and wanting to bear his children!!! Unfortunatly due to my old age, ( I was going to say venerable ) but knowing you lot I knew you would change it to veneereable !!) I missed that out!..(.However I digress, once I had the syrup I realised My sideburns had to be dyed jet black to match, ) also of course my tache and spanish type beard!!!. and I can say , in all honesty, I look a ringer for Capn, Jack Sparrow in the rousing film " PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEARN" this is of course from a distance of 300 yards!!!If the faint hearted of you dont agree then please ask the lovely JONESEY, who will admit I hope that she could not keep her hands off me? the last time we met!!!(only a joke)MMWaah. :lol::good::lol:

Edited by berettaman1

Guest The Outlaw

You could be the Pirates long lost bruv, do you have an earing?

I'm sure Jonsey is a lady with impeccable taste, she will no doubt confirm her desires and longing for you :lol:

Tony

If there is anyone bold or stupid enough to admit to wearing a rug?

Are they comfy? Do they have to be attached to your bonce or do they 'grip' by thenselves? :good:

I've seen one advertised that you can swim in.

Actually, I am pondering on the 'Tony Curtis' model, but the Bruce Forsyth one is on a great BOGOF deal at 'Wigs R us'.

Yes, you could say I was going thin if you were a heathen, but if you were a decent person you would say you hadn't noticed when we met!

I do want to change my image somewhat, and am fed up with wearing a hat 24/7. If anyone suggests that I get a 'Davey Crockett hat and kill two birds with one stone, I've heard that one. :lol:

Being pointed at in the street by small children, and being ridiculed in the Barbers and called "Mr Bar Code" is starting to make me feel inadequate. :lol:

I actually want to 'buck the trend' and get one which matches my own hair. Unconventional I Know, but that's me!

Any one got any advice or suggestions? :lol:

Pirate:

hey up lad do like us yorkies an shave your head.

wigs are for ponces. :lol::good::lol:

Knowing deep down inside I should just accept baldness, I decided you are right.

This very afternoon, when I got back from my weaving club, I set about shaving my head. :lol:

Apart from a shortage of shaving foam, it went quite well actually, Cilit bang was a fair substitute and before long my entire head was shaven!!

Nowadays, my hands are not as steady as they once were, so a good thing I'd had a couple of bottles of Night-nurse, as the stinging from the nicks and razor-burns, were by this time, quite severe.

You know when you sometimes get carried away with something, well by half past three my entire body was as smooth as a newborn baby.

And although I say it myself, I look COOL!!! :lol:

I had to get the Missus to get me a small pack of plasters from the Co-op, but most won't show when I'm dressed.

I have now realised that using a septic stick on your scrotum is a bad idea! :lol:

Couple of downsides to being so smooth, Dressing gown keeps slipping off, and so does my hat! :lol:

Still, thanks for the advise, I feel a new man now! :lol:

Pirate: