Essex v Bucks and Doe's

ollywally

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UP THE ESSEX - YEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :good:

The Bucks lads & ladies put up a valiant effort but were pipped by Essex.

A great sunny day out, a nice ground, good company and a few laughs.

Thanks to Tony for setting it up. We look forward to the away match !!

Catamong was in my group and got a disappointing 96/100 - nice shooting Cat !

Well Done to all the Essex Mafia....

like LV said had great day and a sunny day out, a nice ground, good company and a few laughs.

Thanks to Tony for setting it up. We look forward to the away match !!

look forward to seeing you down in Essex soon

Scott

Edited by Ca$h Money

Had a cracking day's sport, weather and company today - thank you everyone involved. Especial thanks to Tony and Lou for organising/hosting the day and to my squad-mates; James, Anne and Bazza for making No. 2 Newphew so welcome. Delighted with my score (71 ex 100), beat my previous best sporting score by 13, that's up by +22.4%!

Edit to add:

Was a little surprised to be placed in the Buck's top five :good: I'll try to make the return leg, as they clearly need all the help they can get. :w00t:

Edited by LEFTY478

Great day out all...really enjoyed it...

BIG thanks to Bagsy for his "Tour" of the Bucks, Oxford & Cotswold countryside on the way home to Essex....via his SAT NAV....

I think he pushed the "places I'd like to visit" button.....not the go home one...... :good:

Edited by broken man

Well alright then.

Very pleased you were happy with the day lads, and thanks for the vote of it being a decent layout. ( Nice words Tosspot, thanks). :D

I'm not trying to turn this into a Luv-up, but it was good to see faces to put to names. Is it me, or were you all called John? :yes:

Anyway, well done Catamong, almost got it right with a 96/100, by the time you've downed the JD you won't remember the 90 chippy ones. :lol:

You're all welcome at Drayton anytime, and thanks for the patronage :good:

Pirate:

Hi guys,

I had a really fantastic day today, so glad to meet up with so many PW regulars, (even MC, we're now the best of mates..!!), and yes, I did miss 3 on one stand.. :yes::D , but hey ho, isn't that what makes Sporting so appealing..??

Will post a few piccies of our marvellous day weather wise, can't wait to shoot with you again very soon.

Also, very well shot to the lovely Ladies Calam & Annie, makes me proud to be a "Bucker" for the day, you girls shot so well..!!

Cat.

Which stand did you miss the 3 on Cat?

I think it was stand 4.??, an orange longish right to left quartering bird across the valley, followed by a faster, (but closer), left to right quartering bird going away down the hill, I under estimated the speed of the first bird, (I saw 3 foot lead on it, but it needed 5 foot)., a silly, basic mistake on my part, fair play to the course setter, it fooled me, as I'm sure it would have suckered many other good guys, but that's what Sporting's all about, you've got to be able to read those angles..!!

Cat

:D Great day out, nice to see lefty again and 71 dude that was great!!! But youd better watch out travis wont be far behind you soon!!! Nice to shoot with a fellow nurse annie and james....great day had by all, great shoot, great people..... i look forward to the return match!!!! :good:

Thanks pirate for letting me use your pattern plate....so now I know...ITS NOT THE GUN!!!! :yes:

Edited by Evil Elvis

Poor Pirate... Didn't have time to shoot a round himself.

But after I'd finished I buttoned for him on the high house (stand 2) He straighted it! No big deal i hear you say....

The last 4 were from the hip! :yes:

Cornholio. That's not the story we agreed on remember! It was the High Tower for Christ sake!! :D

Pirate:

Edited by Pirate

My squad, unfortunately, lefty did a great big squishey sounding bottom burp and had to run off and check it...........

Thats young travis looking for the wet patch, then a shocked looking lefty trying not to let his pants get stuck, poor annie oakly behind him, clearly not beleiving what she just heard, jesse james and yours truly on the end....appreciating the toilet mishap!!!!! :D:good::yes:

b_230043.jpg

Edited by Evil Elvis