fall out

berettaman1

Ooh Er, Had a fall out this morning, with the pretty divorcee that lives next door, she came round telling the wife about this rich bloke who took her out last night and how he ordered food in a restaurant in french, and the compliments he made her, I was getting a bit**** off as I was trying to eat my breakfast, so when she said he is such a gentleman, he even held the car door open for me!...... I replied "Yes, but you didnt say he was doing 60 MPH at the time!!" Now I thought that was a witty reply, but alas she called me ****** pig and stormed out, allmost shattering the glass in my front door as she slammed it shut. Even my wife didnt think it a funny remark. I think I must be going senile. :no:

without a doubt, that was a bloody hilarious comment - as echoed by my fellow fairer_of_the_species members.

i mean, wouldnt the appropriate response have been, to stick your tongue out and flip the bird to your quick witted neighbour? ? ?

:no: