school shooting

yorkshirelad

I just can't comprehend what kind of an idiot aims and then fires anything at a child. :(

Surely only a seriously brain dead moron fires anything at kids. If I were one of the parents of the kids and I happened to get my hands on the lad who did it then I know for sure I would lose my FAC and be up on a serious case of assault/GBH. Makes my blood boil idiots like this. ???

You can say what you like about/to me but touch or harm my kids and they would genuinley wish they had never being born.

I just can't comprehend what kind of an idiot aims and then fires anything at a child. :(

Surely only a seriously brain dead moron fires anything at kids. If I were one of the parents of the kids and I happened to get my hands on the lad who did it then I know for sure I would lose my FAC and be up on a serious case of assault/GBH. Makes my blood boil idiots like this. ???

You can say what you like about/to me but touch or harm my kids and they would genuinley wish they had never being born.

spot no :yes::lol: thay are in the head :stupid:

The vice versa of this is it was a harmless bb gun used by a teenager so could be as young as 13 or younger. Now I don't know about anyone else but I had my moments at school of being a little ***, In a childs mind when playing with something that won't do any more than sting a bit they don't relate it to being a serious firearms offence, much the same as had they been using water pistols. Its when the best course of action would be a local bobby to give them a bit of a slap and say don't do it again rather than some totally disproportionate headline in the news. Lets face it its not really a school shooting

The vice versa of this is it was a harmless bb gun used by a teenager so could be as young as 13 or younger. Now I don't know about anyone else but I had my moments at school of being a little ***, In a childs mind when playing with something that won't do any more than sting a bit they don't relate it to being a serious firearms offence, much the same as had they been using water pistols. Its when the best course of action would be a local bobby to give them a bit of a slap and say don't do it again rather than some totally disproportionate headline in the news. Lets face it its not really a school shooting

:( ??? WHAT!!! I THINK THATS A BAD WAY TO LOOK AT THIS, SURE WE ALL DID A BIT OD HELL RAISING AT SCHOOL,,ALTHOUGH A BB GUN AINT A GLOCK 8MM IT HAS POTENTIAL TO BLIND A KID!!! IF MY KID WAS BLINDED BUY A BB GUN I WOULD DEFO WANT SOME KIND OF JUSTICE DONE, AND IF I SAW A KID IN THE STREET WITH A LITTLE GAT I WOULD DO :stupid::yes: FO GIVE THE LITTLE **** A SLAP

???:stupid: WHAT!!! I THINK THATS A BAD WAY TO LOOK AT THIS, SURE WE ALL DID A BIT OD HELL RAISING AT SCHOOL,,ALTHOUGH A BB GUN AINT A GLOCK 8MM IT HAS POTENTIAL TO BLIND A KID!!! IF MY KID WAS BLINDED BUY A BB GUN I WOULD DEFO WANT SOME KIND OF JUSTICE DONE, AND IF I SAW A KID IN THE STREET WITH A LITTLE GAT I WOULD DO :yes::lol: FO GIVE THE LITTLE **** A SLAP

you'd be really clever at that point and loose your FAC or shotgun ticket straight away.

If anyone wants to do the balistics on a 0.2g plastic ball and let me know how high it is at 30 yards I'll continue saying they're harmless :lol:

My main point is its the nanny state gone mad, yes the kids being naughty doing it but the potential to blind is miniscule. Any kid having a fight in the playground would be far more likely to cause blinding and would you want them all sent down for assault :(

???:stupid: WHAT!!! I THINK THATS A BAD WAY TO LOOK AT THIS, SURE WE ALL DID A BIT OD HELL RAISING AT SCHOOL,,ALTHOUGH A BB GUN AINT A GLOCK 8MM IT HAS POTENTIAL TO BLIND A KID!!! IF MY KID WAS BLINDED BUY A BB GUN I WOULD DEFO WANT SOME KIND OF JUSTICE DONE, AND IF I SAW A KID IN THE STREET WITH A LITTLE GAT I WOULD DO :yes::lol: FO GIVE THE LITTLE **** A SLAP

you'd be really clever at that point and loose your FAC or shotgun ticket straight away.

If anyone wants to do the balistics on a 0.2g plastic ball and let me know how high it is at 30 yards I'll continue saying they're harmless :lol:

My main point is its the nanny state gone mad, yes the kids being naughty doing it but the potential to blind is miniscule. Any kid having a fight in the playground would be far more likely to cause blinding and would you want them all sent down for assault :(

i think the next kid seen with a fire arm should be taken out buy the A,R,U,,,this might just show people that any weapon will be taken as serious!!!

I must admit, I think the way the press has launched on this is wrong. Those involved do need a good whipping as anything like this has a potential of causing some permenant damge such as loss of eye sight. But what worries me most is that the media is advertising to other kids that this is happening and may tempt others to try a similar prank. It would be better for the reports to be published after those involved are caught and justice served.

the problem is there is no proper justice, dragging a 13 year old or younger through our legal system for a prank then giving them a criminal record etc is simply not right. In the old days it would have been a quick slap lesson learned job done. Its not a serious offence in the real world if its that big an issue then the guns themselves shouldn't be sold. If anyone can tell me a use for bb guns other than shooting at each other I'd love to hear it as lets face it they aren't really target guns

its not really a fire arm though is it, same as kids with water pistols, catapults cap guns and the likes, kids will be kids if it was yours and the armed police shot them without asking questions you'd be up in arms

i think same rules as iraq should apply here( say if a child is pointing a pistal at you you can open fire on them!!!!you may discover it was a water pistal!!!who knows!!!that pistal my of been somthing els) we see all the gun crimes now anyone can get hold of a pistal!!!! i didnt put this post on here to start a argument ,,,just to stait a point!!!!unorthised kids should not have guns!!!!defo not on the street ,,,and defo not at a school,,,its idiots like them that give sporting shooters a bad name :(

I think what worries me is what they might do next, if they arent dealt with properly.

I agree that it used to be dealt with by the local bobby, a clout round the ear 'ole and sometimes a leather belt when you got home and that it worked. The only problem with that now, is that the kids and even their parents have no respect for anything, especially the Police and the Law. There is far too much paperwork involved and the majority of their powers have been quashed. Until such time that the Police can be respected and brandish the power they once had, nothing will change.

I think what worries me is what they might do next, if they arent dealt with properly.

I agree that it used to be dealt with by the local bobby, a clout round the ear 'ole and sometimes a leather belt when you got home and that it worked. The only problem with that now, is that the kids and even their parents have no respect for anything, especially the Police and the Law. There is far too much paperwork involved and the majority of their powers have been quashed. Until such time that the Police can be respected and brandish the power they once had, nothing will change.

well axe its safe to say that you are right on th nose!!!some people dont give a toss,,it defo needs to be dealt with properly

its not really a fire arm though is it, same as kids with water pistols, catapults cap guns and the likes, kids will be kids if it was yours and the armed police shot them without asking questions you'd be up in arms

i think same rules as iraq should apply here( say if a child is pointing a pistal at you you can open fire on them!!!!you may discover it was a water pistal!!!who knows!!!that pistal my of been somthing els) we see all the gun crimes now anyone can get hold of a pistal!!!! i didnt put this post on here to start a argument ,,,just to stait a point!!!!unorthised kids should not have guns!!!!defo not on the street ,,,and defo not at a school,,,its idiots like them that give sporting shooters a bad name :hmm:

So, if my child is playing in the street with his water pistol, and he points it at you, you'd be more than happy to shoot him?

Very bizzare post, very bizzare thread.

These kids should be dealt with in a sensible way. What they've done is wrong but there's no point shouting about it in the papers, it's not a serious issue. I've been shot with a BB gun, shot my mates several times with a BB gun, and even shot myself with a BB gun to show my mates mum that it was unlikely to kill anyone :hmm:

Kids do daft things. The problem with today is that they're left to do it again, rather than learning from a sharp slap. They're kids, they don't need a record just yet. Just a good telling off!