Return of an old face

gamebag

Well its been a while since i trod this hallowed site but now im kind of back to say hello & take a look around & already im lost lol!. If this is in the wrong area i do apologise! i left nearly three years ago due to circumstances but now im back to add my 1 pence where i can.

You just got out the?

Spell at Her Maj's pleasure?

:stupid::yes::lol:

"Welcome back Gamebag, PW has grown up a bit since you last posted, hopefully it will all fall into place as you have a look arround"

Pity that some of the members have not!

:( ???

Edited by bob300w

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to all of you!

No i havent been doing porridge & i dont think that the church etc. would take a sinner like my self to be a missonary.

Truth be told I moved from Lowestoft back to Broseley in the midlands the only way that i could access the net their was through the local libary that only had a few pc's, only problem their was that you had to book in advane & it was just to much hassel for only 30 mins.

then due to bad luck my partners mother broke her leg in such a way that it had to be amputated after she contracted an "unidentified virus" & her father was diagnosed with terminall cancer.

After her fathers death my partner & I moved to north wales after I spent two years of going backwards & forwards to north wales I decided to move up because i just was not getting to see my daughter or her mom so much!

So with a bit of luck i found the local libary here & its a lot eaiser to acces the net & say hello to you all! :good: