Just wanted to say...

monkeyjaimz

good morning to you too and all in pw,so far it is a good morning,its fine,i got day off,and justhad letter confirming a tax rebate of a few grand :D:yes:;) ,new doble barrel 410 coming my way soon,and thinking on what else i can treat me self too :hmm::hmm:
I too had a very similar letter. Today is good! B) :D I have the day off and so far have been elbows deep wrestling a 3" lift kit on to the shooting truck.

The rebate letter is now well hidden from Mrs Lee who hopefully will never cotton onto the fact my gun cabinet will suddenly become quite crowded. :yp:

Afternoon all, have a good one NTTF. Alas I am stuck at the keyboard for a couple of hours yet... but then off for a wander round with a mate and the shotguns :yes:

Have a good weekend all.

WGD

Edited by wgd

Good afternoon chaps.

I'm going clay pigeon shooting with my fiancee's father tomorrow. Her mother bought us a lesson each for Christmas, at a place somewhere in Derbyshire. I think he's been shooting once before, ages ago, so he's a complete novice.

As well as being my future father-in-law, he's also my boss! Might have to a miss a few on purpose :D (as though that's necessary with the way I shoot ;) ).

Have a good weekend all :yes: .

Robert

hi mate carnt you remember were in derbyshire as i might no the place.i am off for a walk with miss fm and the shotty in a few hours after work hopefully get a pigeon or 2 and to check me snares.

Right, thats fridays day of work dead and buried.... off out tonight with a good shooting buddy of mine to see if we can make the same true for a few bunnies :yes:

So on that note, i shall bid you all a good evening!, whether you're out in the field or at home with the keyboard ;)