High Lodge

Markio

Good day, shame i came last! :lol: Proves once again that i have a hard time with long distant clays. Good to shoot that ground at last, nice facilities and nice environment but the lack of variation from stand to stand was a bit disappointing (too many long distance crossers :yes: ). Lakenheath by comparison had lots different presentations. Do they change it much? Hope so because it's a convenient ground to get too.

Markio, if we can get the mafia to Oakley next week-end (21st), we can show these townies how to shoot real clays. No point in inviting any Suffolk boys, if they were afraid to challenge us on their own turf, they won't cross the border.

Still grinning over EE's cammo trousers, very realistic cammo pattern. Nice to meet Harnser and his mate, couple of real gents. So, Markio, when's the next one?

I think Chard is coming down from t'up North to JJs next Saturday. I am waiting for a PM from him and I was gonna post it up.

Chard, don't forget to get down the Post Office and get some currency and your Passport stamped.

JJs it is next Saturday :good:

Shock and Awe - that's what it'll be. The Norf/Sarf Divide. Prepare to be amazed :lol::rolleyes::good:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Chard, can you do sunday? :rolleyes:

Yes :good:

Might be better in a way :good:

And Ross would probably be able to do Sunday, though he'll no doubt have a ******* of a headache :D

I've just noticed - you only want to do the Sunday because the pie and ******* jellied eel van is there on Sunday.

Heathens :yes:

'Ang abaaaaart. I've just had another look at their website. It says Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

You slags :lol: Are you trying to get me to turn up like Billy No Mates?

Edited by Chard

:good: WOULD YOU BLOODY BELIEVE IT!!!!!! MY GROUP ONLY ACTUALLY DID 9 STANDS!!!!! BUGER ****** ******.....SO I WOULD HAVE BEATEN MATT AND BOB WOULD HAVE BEATEN MARKIO............DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! :lol:

I believe that Mung would back me up in saying that in the eyes of the law, ignorance is not an excuse !!! :good::rolleyes:

"Would-a, Should-a, Could-a!"

Edited by LV

The day out at high lodge was a real good laugh with some excellent company . The only down side was that mungler thought that i was a tad over dressed in my ww11 desert shorts and asked me to change into something more causual .I did have a pair of trousers in the car , but as i was commando under the shorts it was painful and restricting trying to swing the gun and keeping my parts away from chaffing on the zip . But what a wonderful bunch of guys them essex mafia are . They took it in turn putting their hand down the front of my trousers while i shot to stop the chaffing ,A BIG THANKS GUYS .

Harnser .

The day out at high lodge was a real good laugh with some excellent company . The only down side was that mungler thought that i was a tad over dressed in my ww11 desert shorts and asked me to change into something more causual .I did have a pair of trousers in the car , but as i was commando under the shorts it was painful and restricting trying to swing the gun and keeping my parts away from chaffing on the zip . But what a wonderful bunch of guys them essex mafia are . They took it in turn putting their hand down the front of my trousers while i shot to stop the chaffing ,A BIG THANKS GUYS .

Harnser .

:good:

Thank christ i wasn't on your squad!

I couldn't warm my little finger with what Markio had to offer :lol:

Good job the barrels on that old tyre lever of his warmed up nicely (unlike his shooting).

Wokka wokka indeed.

I blame the brisk easterly wind (and i'm not talking about Bazza).

Oooh that hurt mung... that really...no wait... :lol::lol: