LV

Funky + 2

Farmerguy.22

Evil Elvis

Admiral Von Tirpitz + 2

Broken Man

Starlight32 - If not working

BTMS - If not working

Pavman - If he's not too busy making up excuses about cross eye dominence or trapping for the queen :lol: (Will we see your lads coming out to play Pavman???)

Anybody else up for this, open to one and all PW members and Non members alike. The more the merrier and also the more chance that LV wont be wearing the hat again especially if Pavman comes :lol: .

SS

Edited by Suffolk shooter

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now then now then... Long story short, we have some wedding present money put aside that i don't think will get used for our originally intended purpose. So i'm trying to convince my wife that we should spend on something we want individually. I'm been thinking of replacing my shottie for something a little nicer. Tried Bob's Browning yesterday and liked it, but can i try peoples guns at the highlodge meet? Want to get an idea of what make and model suits me. And no Matt, i'm not buying your Blaser.

Looks like my idea has been passed so i'll be on the look out. Going for £600 (£700 if it really warrants it). Plus i'll be after a pump for a cheap rough gun/bit of fun.

EE, cheers mate, but i think a Cynergy is out of my price range.

Looks like my idea has been passed so i'll be on the look out. Going for £600 (£700 if it really warrants it). Plus i'll be after a pump for a cheap rough gun/bit of fun.

EE, cheers mate, but i think a Cynergy is out of my price range.

So the quid that you offered me yesterday for mine was not a serious offer then? Damn, I was going to use that as a deposit on a metal detector.

Edited by bob300w

Hi,

Is this event still going ahead and do you have any room spare. How many of you are going if so and are you all likely to get 100/100, as if so then I will not bother turning up!!

Not shot there before but have done at Fennes Braintree. Also anyone shooting clays at the Hadleigh Show this weekend coming or at Hadleigh Pits(Hadleigh Young Farmers Event) early June on Monday evening, just so I know who and what to expect.

Admiral

Hi,

Is this event still going ahead and do you have any room spare. How many of you are going if so and are you all likely to get 100/100, as if so then I will not bother turning up!!

Not shot there before but have done at Fennes Braintree. Also anyone shooting clays at the Hadleigh Show this weekend coming or at Hadleigh Pits(Hadleigh Young Farmers Event) early June on Monday evening, just so I know who and what to expect.

Admiral

I would not worry about it too much, the only time that any of the Suffolk boys will see 100 is on their speedometers.

Now the Mafia, if you don't mind shooting with a crowd dressed in pink, with matching underwear (allegedly), may well see a 100, but only if you add all of their scores together. Just turn up, you will have riot. (literally, if you beat any of their scores).

We aim to get there for around 9-9.30ish and the course opens at 10am. Be good to see you there,friends included. Hows your little clay shoot going with your friends? Don't worry about any of us hitting 100 ex 100 including Essex Mafia, it seems all scores other than LV's are down somewhat at the moment.

Might pop along to Hadleigh show is it on Saturday or Sunday or both? Need to pick up a few bits and pieces whilst there. :hmm:

Look forward to seeing you there, I'll add you to the list plus two.

SS

It's a good crown going

is it a turkey crown ? :hmm:

Doh! I hate people that don't proof read their posts.

Anyway, a good CROWD going, but also quite a few. Look like we might have to do 2 squads/groups otherwise we'll never get round.

Oi oi, what's going on ere then?.....

room foa a small one to squeezzzzze in?

BM added to the list.

bit far for me , i would like two meet you all.

Mossy835, Suffolk might be a bit to far for a few measly clays, but what about the Monday Madness meet up in Oct at the West Kent Shooting Ground/School? See the pinned Topic at the top of the meet up section. :good:

SS

The more boys from Essex the better I say.....

Gives them a chance to taste the high life for a day.

Regards starlight32

:yp: The problem being, that you Suffolk boy's definition of the 'high life' is not that the rest of the world understands it to mean;

http://www.houseintheclouds.co.uk/

What's your idea of 'life in the fast lane'? a trip up the M11? :lol::lol:

he means a place with hot and cold running water, an inside toilet and a car parking with spaces wide enough for a Massey Ferguson...

...in Suffolk? You having a laugh or wot? Just add street lighting to your list and you will have me in stitches! :yp: