High Lodge

Markio

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think i would like to tag along if only to meet some of you old boys .Will there be a veterans squad for us oldens ,so that we can stand a bit closer . Harnser .

Well done Harnser, we can share a Zimmer frame, we'll use 410's to give these youngsters a sporting chance.

Well Gentlemen I am very sorry to have to do this,

But I can't make it now. So I am wimping out.

Well not exactly wimping out, I have been selected to shoot for Essex at the Inter Counties Full Bore competition at Bisley that weekend.

So it was a tough choice but you guys lost.

Well done Martin. :yes:

Incidentally, just a reminder if anyone wants to share a car then i will have two spare seats in mine. I'm only 15 minutes from the A12 and have loads of safe parking for your motor.

I hope that you are not including EE in that invite, I'm not sharing a motor with someone who has no control of his bowels whatsoever.

Well done Martin. :yes:

Incidentally, just a reminder if anyone wants to share a car then i will have two spare seats in mine. I'm only 15 minutes from the A12 and have loads of safe parking for your motor.

I hope that you are not including EE in that invite, I'm not sharing a motor with someone who has no control of his bowels whatsoever.

Valid point, although i have facility for a roof rack. Which reminds me, i might have to clean it out before the day. Is everyone up to date with their tetanus jabs?

Well done Martin. :blink:

Thats sounds a fine idea. It could to see the are trying lower your carbon footprint within our county when you visit

Thats sounds a fine idea. It could to see the are trying lower your carbon footprint within our county when you visit

Won't make a blind bit of difference with all the smog from the tractors up there :blink:

Yep, those paraffin burning jobs and the traction engines chuck out a lot of smoke, that's for sure.

Won't make a blind bit of difference with all the smog from the tractors up there :blink:

Yep, those paraffin burning jobs and the traction engines chuck out a lot of smoke, that's for sure.

I was thinking more in terms of money. Of course my tree hugger eco side did get into a tizz at the prospect of a large carbon footprint, then i realised i was going to chuck loads of lead and plastic around the country and i remembered i didn't give a ****.