High Lodge

Markio

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day, shame i came last! :good: Proves once again that i have a hard time with long distant clays. Good to shoot that ground at last, nice facilities and nice environment but the lack of variation from stand to stand was a bit disappointing (too many long distance crossers :good:). Lakenheath by comparison had lots different presentations. Do they change it much? Hope so because it's a convenient ground to get too.

It was a relatively tough course and there were no gimmies - I think they were running the England selection shoot over this weekend as the signs were still up.

Great day, lovely weather, traffic good and Elvis didn't gas us out either the way there or the way back (full English notwithstanding).

Nice to put a face to Harnser, although obviously he could have done with a better looking one :good:

Chaps, we should do this again and squeeze a quickie in before Bisley (oooeerr).

Good day, shame i came last! :good: Proves once again that i have a hard time with long distant clays. Good to shoot that ground at last, nice facilities and nice environment but the lack of variation from stand to stand was a bit disappointing (too many long distance crossers :good:). Lakenheath by comparison had lots different presentations. Do they change it much? Hope so because it's a convenient ground to get too.

Markio, if we can get the mafia to Oakley next week-end (21st), we can show these townies how to shoot real clays. No point in inviting any Suffolk boys, if they were afraid to challenge us on their own turf, they won't cross the border.

Still grinning over EE's cammo trousers, very realistic cammo pattern. Nice to meet Harnser and his mate, couple of real gents. So, Markio, when's the next one?

Markio, if we can get the mafia to Oakley next week-end (21st), we can show these townies how to shoot real clays. No point in inviting any Suffolk boys, if they were afraid to challenge us on their own turf, they won't cross the border.

Still grinning over EE's cammo trousers, very realistic cammo pattern. Nice to meet Harnser and his mate, couple of real gents. So, Markio, when's the next one?

I think Chard is coming down from t'up North to JJs next Saturday. I am waiting for a PM from him and I was gonna post it up.

Went to high lodge today to meet the essex mafia and what a wonderful bunch of guys they are . We had a really loverly day out shooting a few clays . We had a right laugh and lots of banter .

Was a bit surprised that no suffolk boys attended and right on your doorstep , perhaps next time .

We shot a 100 sporting and had a laugh a minute . I found the course a bit testing and thats my excuse for not doing to well . Glad i went and met up with some good old boys . Harnser .

I think Chard is coming down from t'up North to JJs next Saturday. I am waiting for a PM from him and I was gonna post it up.

Chard, don't forget to get down the Post Office and get some currency and your Passport stamped.

JJs it is next Saturday :good:

I feel I have to provide explanation for my non attendance today.

Work committments have taken me out of town, down to another 'gods county'

For me to take the time off would have seen a partial collapse of the uk utility infastructure so I have had to stay with that.

I take it true hospitality was shown during your visit.

I arranged for all agricultural transport to be off the A12 during your journey in.

Regards

starlight32

Edited by starlight32

I arranged for all agricultural transport to be off the A12 during your journey in.

Regards

starlight32

Thanks for that, it worked a treat :good:

Next time though if you could extend your hospitality to include the removal of all those who choose to drive 10mph under the various speed limits on the A12 north of the A14 it would make our journey home so much more enjoyable :good:

Regards

starlight32

Thanks for that, it worked a treat :good:

Next time though if you could extend your hospitality to include the removal of all those who choose to drive 10mph under the various speed limits on the A12 north of the A14 it would make our journey home so much more enjoyable :lol:

Oooooh cutting. :rolleyes:

... yes i said cutting.

:good: It has been noticed that Bob and markio have been soending a lot of time together lately, there was a lot of mutual admiration flitting between the pair of them......Here i caught markio having a sneaky peep at Bob's Butt!!!

b_001842.jpg

Edited by Evil Elvis