Monday Madness 2008

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only shoot sensible guns, never silly. Fave at the moment is my Stensby with the Jones double lock. It's back action but the side plates have the appearance of front action so it looks like a real gun. Chokes? I don't even have ejectors :yes:

I do have one modern gun, a Winchester Mod. 9410 crimped. Horrible plastic looking thing but the action is quite delicious :D

I see they open at 10am, is that when breakfast or shooting starts? http://www.wkss.demon.co.uk/

Snotty

Ok,

just been out and got 1000 Ely first 28g fibre. If any one needs any I will prob bring them all, else I will just pack 500.

I will also be bringing my O/U and Auto + the hammer gun that I have yet to shoot.

Does any body know what we will be / can shoot, ie is it all sporting aor is there any skeet / DTL / anything else.

Trev

Okay, so are we going to bring any silly stuff (no ****in canons please Snotty) and if so what can we bring / use / get away with?

I was considering bringing the pump and the 9 shot semi auto (which is conditioned for clay shooting before the PW HSE get involved).

mung i hear your the top shot so you can use my air rifle to even things up a bit :yes::D??????

Aiming to get there between 9 - 9.30am, I've got an old blue range rover if anyone sees me wandering around looking lost.

Also Countryfile weather forecast for tomorrow isn't good, waterproofs maybe a good idea.

See all tomorrow

No fair weather shooters here, see you all tomorrow :good:

Christ it was wet today, think it stopped for about 10 mins all day, typically while we were having a brew.

Had to tow some guy out of a ditch on the road to the club where he was pulling round me and couldn't see where the road finished due to the flood.

Unfortunately car packed up as I parked outside the house, probably something to water getting in somewhere it shouldn't.

Big thanks to the organisers and Snotty for collecting the cash.

Cheers to all for a great day despite the weather.

Thanks to Snotty for organising MM.

Rain? I am sure I passed Noah on the back road

There were some good targets and some good guns too. Liked that last shots of the day when Tosspot picked up country est hammer gun and cleared the birds!!!!!!!

I was quite surprised at the wild life running around, rabbits fox, lots pigeons none of them seem bothered!.

Was there any other cash required?

Now of to see the quack foot and ankle like a balloon.

BTMS

as said by all who went .**** weather but very good company i had excellent day thanks to snotty for sorting it out .hope you can get your hammer gun fixed cheers for the lift brian it was good to put faces to names pity about the long range trap running out /breaking so did nt get a chance to use 80 carts on it?? + brians mug of tea!!! got a laugh

ian :good::yes: