Monday Madness 2008

Yep, its around about now that we normally start the list up for the PW infamous Monday Madness AKA the Ernyha Memorial shoot. For those of you that have not been before the format is £60-65 including full english breakfast, tea, coffee to go and shoot as many clays as you can physically fit in a day at the West Kent Shooting School on a (As the name suggests) Monday in October. 4-500 clays being the norm shot per person. You only need to provide yourself and cartridges.

I'll start the list off and hopefully Dunganick can sort out dates for October as normal. I believe it is maximum of three teams of six so eighteen places in all.

Suffolk Shooter

Starlight32

Funky

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
List so far then:

Suffolk Shooter + 2

Starlight32

Funky

BTMS

Mungler

Bagsey

Dunganick

Broken Man

LV

Lurcherboy (Poss +1 for Sid)

Martin Cavie

Chard (Poss if tempted :yes: )

Lefty 478

Stealth Stalker

Garyb (Poss)

Pin (Poss)

Total so far (if all above confirm as going) is 19. I believe that Dunganick said it might be possible to get four teams of 6 i.e. 24 in total so five places left if all confirm. Could you confirm that Nick?

Next we just need to agree the Monday all would prefer and hope that the WKSS is available.

Monday dates in October are 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th. Any preferences?

SS

List so far then:

Suffolk Shooter + 2

Starlight32

Funky

BTMS

Mungler

Bagsey

Dunganick

Broken Man

LV

Lurcherboy (Poss +1 for Sid)

Martin Cavie

Chard (Poss if tempted :lol: )

Lefty 478

Stealth Stalker

Garyb

Tosspot

Tractorboy

Pin (Poss)

Total so far (if all above confirm as going) is 21. I believe that Dunganick said it might be possible to get four teams of 6 i.e. 24 in total so three places left if all confirm. Could you confirm that Nick?

Next we just need to agree the Monday all would prefer and hope that the WKSS is available.

Monday dates in October are 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th. Any preferences? BTMS date noted and I'll phone up and check to see what is definately available.

SS

Edited by Suffolk shooter

I'd come but I have difficulty hitting a barn door at 30 yards, I suppose it could be an act of charity so everyone else knows they wouldn't come last :good:

Although if teams I might get lynched by my team mates

Edited by Dr W