Tom dick or abdul

jonno 357

:good: (what Robert said) :good:

all this "im not british, im welsh" is a load of ****. you are a brit no matter what part of the isles you are from. if you dont want to be, **** off back to child poverty capital romania with the rest of em :hmm:

for heavens sake people, show some patriotism :hmm:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got nothing against letting people into the counry in general. You only have to go to asda in the daytime here to realise that until 6pm there is no sign of polish speaking chaps. They're out working. The ones that fill the shops are british scum who can't be ***** to work!

The only bit I don't like is us having to change for them because our religeons clash or whatever. If you don't like seeing women wearing not a lot, p*** off home. I certainly don't mind seeing them :good:

I've got nothing against letting people into the counry in general. You only have to go to asda in the daytime here to realise that until 6pm there is no sign of polish speaking chaps. They're out working. The ones that fill the shops are british scum who can't be ***** to work!

The only bit I don't like is us having to change for them because our religeons clash or whatever. If you don't like seeing women wearing not a lot, p*** off home. I certainly don't mind seeing them :good:

:good::hmm: this is what we like! i want to see flesh, not just a pair of eyes :hmm:

An excellent post by Maiden22 :good:

Anybody who seriously believes kids in the UK are at anywhere near the poverty levels of those in countries like Romania is living in a child-like haze of naivity :hmm::yay: :yp:

What a strange world they must live in :hmm:

If the lefty crapheads preach their propaganda at them, they drink it up in bucketfuls.

Get a grip. All you have to do is open your eyes and look, and think for yourself, just for 5 minutes, and you can see what a load of cock that is :good:

Never mind what the quangos tell you, use your eyes and your brain

The problem with "povety level" is that it is classed in different ways, ie

A measure of relative poverty defines "poverty" as being below some relative poverty threshold. An example is when poverty is defined as households with an accumulated income less than 60% of the median income is a measure of relative poverty. Notice that if everyone's real income in an economy increases, but the income distribution stays the same, relative poverty will also stay the same.

A relative income line, related to some fraction of typical incomes. This excludes the wealthiest individuals from the calculation. For example, the OECD and the European Union uses 60% of national median equivalised household income.

End Quote.

So there you have below 60% of national average wage is poverty line.....

Not having a pop but to bring us back to the original topic, Quote**Over 200,000 Britons fleeing the UK each year as record 160,000 foreigners are granted citizenship** this equals 40k less people in the UK each year and, as some have speculated, these people are less inclined to go shooting/ferreting etc. therefore happy days B)

Another thing is a small but powerful saying on a coin of the realm......... "Standing on the shoulders of giants". Now if we by-pass the scientific link and go to the metaphoric link, it is such as we that are carried aloft on the backs of the countries and countrymen who we subjugated and exploited and it is also ironic that we also enjoy the money and stature we now enjoy from it, however should the people that we once ruled over dare to come here to enjoy what we enjoy then some sensitive souls seem to think it right to get all upset.............. :lol:

Not having a pop but to bring us back to the original topic, Quote**Over 200,000 Britons fleeing the UK each year as record 160,000 foreigners are granted citizenship** this equals 40k less people in the UK each year and, as some have speculated, these people are less inclined to go shooting/ferreting etc. therefore happy days B)

Another thing is a small but powerful saying on a coin of the realm......... "Standing on the shoulders of giants". Now if we by-pass the scientific link and go to the metaphoric link, it is such as we that are carried aloft on the backs of the countries and countrymen who we subjugated and exploited and it is also ironic that we also enjoy the money and stature we now enjoy from it, however should the people that we once ruled over dare to come here to enjoy what we enjoy then some sensitive souls seem to think it right to get all upset.............. :lol:

yeah thats right south africa and Zimbabwe etc are doing really well now that we are not exploiting them?

cheers KW

Another thing is a small but powerful saying on a coin of the realm......... "Standing on the shoulders of giants". Now if we by-pass the scientific link and go to the metaphoric link, it is such as we that are carried aloft on the backs of the countries and countrymen who we subjugated and exploited and it is also ironic that we also enjoy the money and stature we now enjoy from it, however should the people that we once ruled over dare to come here to enjoy what we enjoy then some sensitive souls seem to think it right to get all upset.............. B)

:lol: totally agreed

secondly, yup, my family are imigrants. the came all the way from Ireland many moons ago. as far as i know, the other side of my family has lived in the north for a very long time. im Brit all the way :lol:

I am all confused now. Your family are "imigrants". Came from Ireland (hence Irish). The other side lived in the north. So how exactly do you become "Brit all the way" ?? B)

What I would really like to know from you is what exactly are you so proud of? This country's record regarding child poverty? Last time I read up on that ( couple of months ago) we were 23rd place somewhere behind Romania (I maybe corrected on that one!)! Even though I hold a british passport , this does NOT mean that my brain packed up. And maybe you would like a rainbow to have only one colour? Now what would that be? White ?

By the way, what is british? Seems to me that these islands are one hell of a mixture of saxons, picts, normans, romans, indo-germanic tribes, vikings and any other scandinavians and i guess the list could be extended :P

Heard it all before my friend, problem is it doesn't wash with me anymore as it is a little too simplistic for my taste ! :lol:

"What I would really like to know from you is what exactly are you so proud of?"

Funny how this question has not been answered by any one B)

all this "im not british, im welsh" is a load of ****. you are a brit no matter what part of the isles you are from. if you dont want to be, **** off back to child poverty capital romania with the rest of em :good:

Why the "****" should a welsh man go "back" to romania ????? :o

pretty pointless thread with the usual response, but tell me this why should we be free to move abroad and live where we want whereas anyone that wants to move here gets labelled a free loader benefits bludging ethnically challenged person :good:

???

simple really mate.

WE ARE BRITISH! STAND UP FOR YOUR COUNTRY AND SHOW HOW PROUD YOU ARE. OTHERS LOOK TO US FOR GUIDENCE IN TIMES OF NEED. WE THROW OUR CLOAK AROUND THOSE WHO ARE SUBSERVIANT, YET WILLING TO EMBRACE THE GREATNESS.

you are Brit, and we want our country to stay BRITISH! im not ageist ,racist, sexist or any other ist you can think of, but this is my country, and god help em if they try and mess with it. :good:??? :o

People are not Brit simply when you say so friend. It is when they feel so. :lol:

"GREATNESS"!!!! Can you please explain what is so "great" that you refer to here?

Looking down on other nations and humans? treating africans as if they were not equal ? Treating indians so they were not even allowed to sit at the same level as a white man? imposing war on others? killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people? football hooligans? fish and chips?imposing your own laws in foreign countries when a brit gets into trouble? economy is in ****, we dont have enough people to pay for our elders, inflation is at high, most families are struggling, an average person cant afford an average house, what the **** is so great about being "great brit" any more? You say "WE THROW OUR CLOAK AROUND THOSE WHO ARE SUBSERVIANT" so does that make you feel GREAT? Does taking advantage of vulnerable and week make you feel better/Great ??

"im not ageist ,racist, sexist or any other ist you can think of"

You are not defined as a racist etc only when you declare to be one, but infact, you are called racist etc when others feel that you are. So you can declare what you like mate, but you are still recognised by your words and actions. The very fact that you need to state this sentence shows what others may be thinking about you now and in the past. Thank you.

why is he spot on?

we have the same issues if we want to move abroad, and we are subject to the same abuse that they get over here. the truth is that brits dont "free load" when we go abroad, we pay for it. can we go running around countrys killing people, running people over and getting 3 years in prison, raping girls and getting off with it. NO! we cant do it, so why the hell should we let them come here and do it? :good:

p.s, and if anybody does not like my views, hard ****. :o

"we have the same issues if we want to move abroad, and we are subject to the same abuse that they get over here. "

So first of all you agree that you abuse them. 2ndly, is this the most clever excuse you have for abusing them?

"the truth is that brits dont "free load" when we go abroad"

You may have a point there cos plenty of us "free loading" here and living on our hard earned tax money, oh yeh some even enjoy holidays with that money too i guess.

"can we go running around countrys killing people, running people over and getting 3 years in prison, raping girls and getting off with it. !"

Hmm let me think, how many Iraqis killed so far? prison abuse, urinating, taking pictures, treating them worse than our pets, capturing them without a POW status and then keeping them in a cage I wouldnt keep my dog in....and even then, we get away with it.....so ...yes....we do these things too.

Thats a new one about running people over. So now you are claiming that the "immigrants" are running people over? and the immigrants are raping girls??

Here is a simple google of British men raping others (women AND children) in foreign countries:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=100&amp...earch&meta=

"p.s, and if anybody does not like my views, hard ****. :lol:"

I would suggest take it easy on whatever **** you are on mate. If not, then come down Brixton area, shout your comments out loud from this thread, and then see the reply you get from the british born "immigrants" ???

Edited by Cranfield

oh aye up! i think gamezbond have been allowed to stay up late again :good:

do me a favour soft lad. :o kick yourself in the ***.

having Irish and english heritage makes me.......... thats right dumb ***, im still a brit. :lol:

as we live in the "British Isles" do you get it now....?

and you ask what have we got to be proud of. you really should have a good look at this country. :good: open your eyes and you might see hthe greatness. like i said before, if you dont like it here SLING YOUR ***** HOOK! ???:good:

why is he spot on?

we have the same issues if we want to move abroad, and we are subject to the same abuse that they get over here. the truth is that brits dont "free load" when we go abroad, we pay for it. can we go running around countrys killing people, running people over and getting 3 years in prison, raping girls and getting off with it. NO! we cant do it, so why the hell should we let them come here and do it? :good:

p.s, and if anybody does not like my views, hard ****. :D

"we have the same issues if we want to move abroad, and we are subject to the same abuse that they get over here. "

So first of all you agree that you abuse them. 2ndly, is this the most clever excuse you have for abusing them?

"the truth is that brits dont "free load" when we go abroad"

You may have a point there cos plenty of us "free loading" here and living on our hard earned tax money, oh yeh some even enjoy holidays with that money too i guess.

"can we go running around countrys killing people, running people over and getting 3 years in prison, raping girls and getting off with it. !"

Hmm let me think, how many Iraqis killed so far? prison abuse, urinating, taking pictures, treating them worse than our pets, capturing them without a POW status and then keeping them in a cage I wouldnt keep my dog in....and even then, we get away with it.....so ...yes....we do these things too.

Thats a new one about running people over. So now you are claiming that the "immigrants" are running people over? and the immigrants are raping girls??

Here is a simple google of British men raping others (women AND children) in foreign countries:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=100&amp...earch&meta=

"p.s, and if anybody does not like my views, hard ****. :D"

I would suggest take it easy on whatever **** you are on mate. If not, then come down Brixton area, shout your comments out loud from this thread, and then see the reply you get from the british born "immigrants" :o

firstly, war is war, so pipe down soft lad.

secondly are you making threats towards me? (come down to brixton and shout your comments) or is that a challange, as i love one of them ???

and last but not least,,, do they really let you loose with a weapon? remind me to block you posts for an invite :lol::good::good::lol:

now, the "gamezbond" name. do you really shoot, or just sit in your bedroom playing on your Wii game?

Hey hey, it's that time of the year again!

Let's face it, as I've said before, what is bleeting on about it on a shooting related website going to achieve, apart from maybe get certain members raging with a fury known only to a steroid ridden tennis player. And make others look like ill-educated bufoons.

If you're that perturbed by the idea of immigration, and believe what you're writing is true, get off your ***** and do something about it. The political system in this country is set out for you to have a bash.

Now, how about a thread on the price of petrol. ARRRGGHHHHHHH.

What I would really like to know from you is what exactly are you so proud of? This country's record regarding child poverty? Last time I read up on that ( couple of months ago) we were 23rd place somewhere behind Romania (I maybe corrected on that one!)! Even though I hold a british passport , this does NOT mean that my brain packed up. And maybe you would like a rainbow to have only one colour? Now what would that be? White ?

By the way, what is british? Seems to me that these islands are one hell of a mixture of saxons, picts, normans, romans, indo-germanic tribes, vikings and any other scandinavians and i guess the list could be extended :lol:

Heard it all before my friend, problem is it doesn't wash with me anymore as it is a little too simplistic for my taste ! :good:

"What I would really like to know from you is what exactly are you so proud of?"

Funny how this question has not been answered by any one :o

It has been answered, or rather dismissed as being inaccurate drivel. (the tripe about British kids being poorer than Romanian kids).

I think if you're waiting for a history lesson in British achievements, you'll have a long wait. I should imagine the general consensus is, that if you need it pointing out, you're probably a lost cause and would probably benefit from not living here. Try Burma - oh sorry, Myan ******* mar.

Or there's Zimbabwe - there's a prime example of what can be achieved if a country can break away from the yolk of colonialism ???

I assume that you also don't feel any pride in your country then, Mr XBox.

I agree with you Chard, I did think about putting a few little things up, but what to choose? I've got better things to do with the next two or three hundred years.

In fairness though, there is rather less evidence of greatness in recent years, rather the opposite if anything. The Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights (our one, not the other one, although no prizes for guessing where they got the idea) must rank among the greatest achievements of mankind. However, they must be running short of bogroll up in Westminster, as they seem to have spent the last few years wiping their ****s with these documents.

By the way, I think our Bill of Rights guarantees the right to bear arms. I'll have a ferret about and see if this is correct.

Robert