Just Passed Test!

Lloyd90

Congratulations. The driving test is one of those things that seem such a big hurdle before you get over it.

Very true, and then once you've done it it's surprising how quickly driving becomes instinctive. Very nerve-wracking at the time however.

Anyway, congratulations old boy :good: .

Robert

Just passed the ol driving test practical :D got 3 minors :lol: hehe, not bad at all :blink: :good::lol:

Congratulations. When i did mine I only got one morris minor but two cyclist then a pedestrian.

Markio,

There was no such thing as a Morris Minor when you took yours, Was the pedestrian that you got the man in front with the red flag?

Congratulations. The bit that was spooky for me was the first time i drove a car without an instructor in the passenger seat!!

Yeah, but you were only 11 and it was around Basildon town centre

Indeed Mutley, alot of people are passing there tests then driving like idiots! :good: Accounts for alot of accidents and deaths!

Thats why there making the driving test hard now, think it comes into effect next month! Shame how some people spoil it for many ey ? :blink:

Ah well, besides my mums already said, If I crash the car they cant afford to have it all done up / get a new one so if I do thats me finished lol!