HE HE SUCKERS I'M GOING TO BE RICH

Yorkshire Pudding

Just recieved this e-mail .

Greeting,

My name is Smith Kayelor; I am 18 years of age, the only son of late Mr. and Mrs. Dennis Kayelor from Nshili District of Gikomgoro Province in Republic of Rwanda. My father before his death was a prosperous Cocoa and Gold merchant in Kigali, Republic of Rwanda before his untimely death, after his business trip to Abidjan -Cote d'Ivoire, to negotiate on a Cocoa and Gold business he wanted to invest in Abidjan - Coted'Ivoire.

My mother died when I was little, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on 12th November 2002 he told me that he has the sum of Twenty Million United State Dollars. (USD$20,000,000.00) deposited in a security company in Ghana, that he wanted to use this fund to invest his cocoa business in Ivory Coast.

After the burial of my late father I came down to Ghana and went to the security company where the fund is deposited with all the documents regarding to the deposit of the fund that was given to me by my late father. But because of the political election come on in Ghana this December I have instructed the security company to transfer the consignment to their affiliate office in Europe; the fund is presently in Europe now waiting for clearance.

I am just 18 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want you to help me claim and transfer the fund for investment in your country because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis in Africa. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me.

2. Can I completely trust you?

3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your possession. Please, get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you and God bless you.

My sincere regards,

Smith Kayelor,

Now then gents , do i reply ?

:lol: Can,t believe you are taking this seriously YP,have had several of these letters over the past 2 years.

The crunch comes when you have to give your bank details for them to transfer the money.

They always get it wrong though and transfer YOUR money to themselves. :thumbs:

There are a few websites that pretend to go along with these emails.

One chap called himself Capt McGillicuddie and pretended he was a shrimp boat Captain etc etc.

It went on for weeks.

He eventually got the emailer to email him a photograph of himself, holding up a placard saying "I'm a Wxxxxx", to prove he was genuine and the emailer did. :thumbs:

Tell him that his email is a sign from God (they like God to be mentioned), as you are a poor Farmer and down to your last £5000 (something for him to aim at) and three pigs.

You would accept any percntage that he suggests, as you trust him to be fair (shows you ain't too bright). :thumbs:

He will be back. :lol:

yeah, cant believe you are taking it seriously, it is proberly either some kid who is trying to con you acting all sad etc..

or its some guy pretending to be a little kid who wants your help, the fact it didnt have your name at the top etc means it is even dodgier.

i would leave it be mate.

Aled

I'm replying in reverse order so here go's

JIM

Your a star , thanks very much for your offer of money to help me on my quest . YOU WILL RECEIVE AN E-MAIL :lol:

Rifleman56

You sound bitter :lol:

Cranners

Very helpfull mate . I truely like the cut of your jib !

Tommorrow my reply will go to MR. Smith Kayelor (god willing that is ) :lol:

all the best yis yp :thumbs:

Henry d

At last ! Between your goodself , jimDfish an myself , it looks like were going to be rich . I understand a cool $20 mill was mentioned . Here's to us fella's kicking it up on some sun drenched beach . With big purple hats (with big feathers tucked in the hat band ) on , an lots of butt naked ladies !

all the best yis yp :thumbs:

Greetings YP,

My name is Salopian,I live in the Kingdom of Mercia,God sent me a sign saying because you own a larger Kingdom I should contact you to assist in my convalescence from a terrible disease called "Industrial Malaise" which causes me to walk around looking glum 5 days a week.The cure is to be invited pigeon shooting or driven game shooting at no expense to myself on days 6&7,I know from God's sign you are a kind person and you will be rewarded in heaven when you get there.I look forward to your car arriving to pick me up.

Yours sincerely Prince Mutu of Salopia.