Suzys got a drink problem(Hic)

Mrs Sweepy

Right i have just been to the most deepest and darkless place known on this planet.Where no living soul dares to enter.

Ok am cleaning out my kitchen cupboards :P

And i have just come across a bottle of Harveys Bristol Cream.

Now the last time i drunk the stuff was when i used to take a teddy to bed to cuddle in the night

where now i have to wear one to get sweepy in the mood for a bit of loveeeeeeeeee. :)

So you can say a few years have passed since it has touch my lips

So heres the question.

Now i know its going to be ok to drink.(i think)

But me being me i always have that teeny weeny bit of doubt in my head.(i think its called dumb blonde syndrome).

Anyway i knew you wise old owls will help me out .

So here gos

Tonight after i have done all those chores that us housewifes tell are hubbys we have done. When really we have been sitting on are backsides all day raiding the cookie jar.

While eyeing up the neighbours across the road young window cleaner.

Will it be safe for me to take a trip down memory lane.To the years

When i really did think the condom was something you put salt and pepper in to look nice on the dining room table :yes:

So come on boys+darebear.

Can i drink it without having to have my stomach pump out afterwards. B)

xxxxsuzy

Right i have just been to the most deepest and darkless place known on this planet.Where no living soul dares to enter.

Ok am cleaning out my kitchen cupboards :P

And i have just come across a bottle of Harveys Bristol Cream.

Now the last time i drunk the stuff was when i used to take a teddy to bed to cuddle in the night

where now i have to wear one to get sweepy in the mood for a bit of loveeeeeeeeee. B)

So you can say a few years have passed since it has touch my lips

So heres the question.

Now i know its going to be ok to drink.(i think)

But me being me i always have that teeny weeny bit of doubt in my head.(i think its called dumb blonde syndrome).

Anyway i knew you wise old owls will help me out .

So here gos

Tonight after i have done all those chores that us housewifes tell are hubbys we have done. When really we have been sitting on are backsides all day raiding the cookie jar.

While eyeing up the neighbours across the road young window cleaner.

Will it be safe for me to take a trip down memory lane.To the years

When i really did think the condom was something you put salt and pepper in to look nice on the dining room table :yes:

So come on boys+darebear.

Can i drink it without having to have my stomach pump out afterwards. :lol:

xxxxsuzy

Suzy

I can Sympathise these days I need to be hand started like and old Banger myself :)

ref the Tipple, treat yourself to a new bottle and ****** the Doctors warning about Gout :good:

I can Sympathise these days I need to be hand started like an old Banger myself :yes:

She was referring to drinking???

Dr, remember your oath - Apollo and Asclepios are ever vigilant over those upon whom they have bestowed their arts. Pavman is clearly requesting help for his problems with "getting started". This is nothing to be ashamed of. Surely an eminent physician such as your good self will not refuse to assist him, by hand if necessary?

Robert

I can Sympathise these days I need to be hand started like an old Banger myself :yes:

She was referring to drinking???

Dr, remember your oath - Apollo and Asclepios are ever vigilant over those upon whom they have bestowed their arts. Pavman is clearly requesting help for his problems with "getting started". This is nothing to be ashamed of. Surely an eminent physician such as your good self will not refuse to assist him, by hand if necessary?

Robert

arrrrr

I can see my rhetoric and witty repartee have not been wasted after all

I dont think Mr W is a real Doctor you know

Edited by pavman

where now i have to wear one to get sweepy in the mood for a bit of loveeeeeeeeee.

Bloody hell you dress up a bassell brush :good:

boom boom :yes: