new toy

tweedledee

well guys,i finally got to lift my first beretta tonight.it`s a s686e model with adjustable comb. it`s not totally mint and has the odd battle scar but i intend to get the wood done up shortlywhen i bought the gun i was told it was a farmer that had it but i can`t believe how dirty a ******** he was.i never saw chokes and a gun in such a dirty state and the funny thing is i never noticed it the day i bought it.anyhow i have just spent the last hour and a half cleaning it to my kind of standard.i need a manual for it so i`m going to contact gmk for one. initial thoughts are it`s a nice handling gun.where are the roman numerals to try and age it. thanks here`s a few pics :yes:

HPIM1234Medium.jpg

HPIM1233Medium.jpg

HPIM1232Medium.jpg

what do you want me to do peter, repcarpet and buy a sofa just to suit you? no matter how much i would nt like the background in someones photo i would`nt comment on it.

Mungler once ripped the **** out of the curtains in my kitchen in one of my pics...i was highly unimpressed :o

Seriously though thats a nice gun there really popular on the clay shooting scene at the moment, a load of lads i shoot with have 686's there a good gun :yes: What length barrels does it have?

what do you want me to do peter, repcarpet and buy a sofa just to suit you? no matter how much i would nt like the background in someones photo i would`nt comment on it.

Oh jeez.....get over yourself.. Its called HUMOUR! Google it. :o

Well....I thought it was funny anyway! :yes:

Everyone knows the score with pictures.... <wokka wokka indeed>

In this instance, I was most concerned to see the "column" in the top left. I will leave it there :o

Incidentally, good choice of gun - built like Grandpa's tool shed and it will out last all of us.

Edited by Mungler