THE LOFT, GRAND OPENING

MM

cheers guys. its not a bong you div :good: hes 9 years old. think its might be his shotgun fishing rod. you load the baited hook, pump, and fire....about 100 ft.

TBH, i had quotes for £8000-£10,000 for the work. cost about £1800 for the stuff, and did it myself. used to be on the tools a bit and it helped. i reckon i could do a few more and make a good job of it, but its really hard work. (also, my plastering is bobins :good: )

all above board mate. it dont really matter, as long as you dont try and sell it as a bedroom. :good:

sort of, only matters as far as means of escape and insulation are concerned bloody difficult to get the insulation up to regulations without really intruding into the roof space

so no where near building regs :good:

To meet the insulation factor you need close to 100mm of celotex or equivalent, I know ours I've either got to deck the roof with 85mm or 60on top and 50mm between rafters.

plus you need a means of escape as were there to be a fire downstairs there is no protection and your kiddie wouldn't be getting out down the stairs.