sister sold her caravan

bignoel

my sister sold her caravan on flea bay and a 08 range rover vouge turned up full of hoodies who couldnt hardly speak english were quite full on aggressive with her till her hubby came out to them 6ft 4'' scotsman heaverly tattood head and all .now they wanted the caravan for there new farm ? they own in kent how do they do it payed in cash .

o yeah no doubt the poles are hard grafters i think it was the hoodie's that worried her and aggressive manor till jock showed with his great jock trade mark mars bar across his face and tattoo's put them on the right track.i said to sis they proberly werent being aggressive but in there own lingo it may seem that way ? .are you back now tom

Poles are well off because they work hard most of the time, I've got nothing against them. I know what you mean about them seeming agressive though, I've often said that myself. To be honest I think it's just the way they talk and they don't mean to come across that way. It's good her husband was there to make her feel safe though, could have been quite scary if she was on her own :D

What matters most though, did she get a good price for the caravan :yes:

Poles are well off because they work hard most of the time,

I think that is a generalisation, i work with the lazyest pole i have ever had the misfortune to work with. And he has 3 kids his wife works and he gets so many benefits not only from this country but from poland as well and he only works monday to friday where as i have to work 6/ 7 days a week just to be on the same money and he obviously gets paid alot less than me

rant over.

So what's the sticking point here, they were Polish, they wore hoodies, or they drove a better motor than you?

no they came across intimidateing and no one can drive a better car than me .

watch it you wont be able to fit tho door soon.

what are you going on about ?

So what's the sticking point here, they were Polish, they wore hoodies, or they drove a better motor than you?

I believe it to be a problem of F/man not understanding the quote above in red ! I believe he mistakenly thought you were quoting that you were the best car driver. I hope this is correct and clears it up without any loss of claret. :mad::good:

I believe it to be a problem of F/man not understanding the quote above in red ! I believe he mistakenly thought you were quoting that you were the best car driver. I hope this is correct and clears it up without any loss of claret. :P:good:

So what exactly did he mean? .........In fact what the hell is this thread about anyway?........ :mad: