Football

Devilishdave

Do you watch football  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch football

• Yes
    • No would sooner stuff my arse with broken glass
    • From time to time

I am a season ticket holder at NEWCASTLE UNITED the finest perveyours of footballing excellence bar non? ( er this season we are in transition) glad when feb is here missed two matches this season due to driven days clashing!! if I am in and footy is on I watch it!! spanish, italian, christ I even stay up for the dutch league I was never a good footballer but I knew how to stop those that could play?

cheers keith

:< You traitor TLE, stick to your figure skating and leave us true Brits with our football. :lol:

if anyone it had to be you ern :lol::P

actualy watching the briar has been quite the education for me this last few years ,and now with the NHL boys on strike it seems to be the only ice entertainment around ,my good ladys cousin curls for alberta from calgary quite the looker :*) shhhhh dont tell her indoors i said that :*) ,no perogies for me .

Martin (part time canadian citizen,part time brit :D )

I used to enjoy a football match every now and then. That was until ******* ‘erberts like Tony Banks and David ******* Mellor (both avid shooting haters) decided to try and push the delights of soccer down our throats, whilst at the same time telling us that guns were horrible and should be banned. :P

Now when football is on the telly, I can’t help but think about people like them, who hate shooting with it’s safety record, but love football with all the violence that is associated with it.

One of the worst teams in the country for violence, and the home to organisations like “Combat 18”, is Chelsea, the very team that both of the above seem to think is the absolute tops. :lol:

Strange, but when you mention the violence to them, all they want to do is to point out how it’s only a small minority that are responsible, and that you can’t blame everyone for the actions of the few. :lol:

But what about blaming 57,000 innocent pistol shooters for the actions of 1 madman!!

Oh, but that’s different …… :D

G.M.

What is this SOCCER thing you talk of :lol:?:lol:? :lol::lol:

bunch of overpaid prima donna's if you listen to the " average joe "

now womens curling there's a sport for spectators :P

Martin

I think we can safely strike your comments from a topic concerning football. :D

What the F-cks SOCCER TLE :lol::lol:

Its generally only none footy playing countries and septic tanks that call it SOCCER :lol::lol::lol:

Jonno

Played it since the 70`s just up the road from you mill,at Northern and Gosforth,hasn`t spoiled my boyish good looks(`cept my nose should be longer).Have you tried Mangoes in chinatown very,very good not like the dogfood they sell in the"eat as much as you likes".P.S. are you at Northumbria?:lol: