Apple ipod Nano 8gb

rockerfella!

just got this

ip add we dont taik that lengo mate im a gipesy go on line

and cheqe it out thats y we run rings around your ****y laws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now **** off

I guess what goes around and all that.

He is not worth worrying about.

Steve

I have made the mods aware of all this. I have had many good deals off people on here, just been caught by a badun. thanks to member ant.mass who has made other forums aware of his antics. And also made me aware of the fact the goods were fake (before I gave it to my wife at Christmas)

Hopefully argos ones are genuine LOL

rockafella could you not associate my name with the goings on here i am NOT a friend. and i dont agree with with what has gone on it is not right ripping people off at the best of times even worse when xmas is just around the corner.

Same here Pal....

Thanks

Ian

Rockafella,one day you will get caught out and i hope its me you lowlife peice of ****, ill shove those fake ipods right up your jacksy you ****

and ill help! :lol::hmm:

cant stand people getting ripped off by those who claim to be one of the clan. :hmm: ....

Christmas around the corner, middle of a economical breakdown, and there is ****s doing this.

Not being funny guys but just call the local police, give them all the details you have and ask to press charges for theft by deception. The police will trace his bank account and will arrest him. 99% of the xmas conmen are in fact NOT gypsies and in fact do have a real address and more often than not under 20 years of age.

John

The problem is, if he is true to form not one shred of detail anyone has will be true, I would imagine his/her name address are all false. The only thing you have is an email address and I doubt PayPal will be willing to get involved in tracing that back to a bank account/address, so you may as well put it down to experience.

he had a sale here.

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...c=71622&hl=

it went ok apparently, unless we have another trakker talking to himself.

thank god my dealing with him went well - i do have what i believe to be, his real name/address and email if anyone needs it. I've already given it to a couple of people who he's stung