Deluxe super seat

ironhorse

I have never seen anything like that in our shops or catalogues.

It does look a bit awkward to carry and it doesn't mention how much it weighs.

I use the swivel topped drum and shoot sitting down.

Its probably the best shooting seat I have ever used, the internal storage space takes my net and a few other bits as well. :yp:

check out the postage for them first. Wingsupply are the same. put an order in a few weeks back thinking that i was going to get a bargain only to have them mail me back saying the postage was going to be $180 for $150 of goods.

Someone else i heard about just got caught out with the customs and tax. it turned a good item into a stupidly over priced item.

a cool box and a boat chair would be the same thing mind.

Phil

Doubt very much you'll find anything like that in the UK. I've tried most of the 'seats' on the market here and none of them are IMO the right height, always too low unless you're a fisherman who likes sitting/shooting from a deck chair. I personally hate shooting from a sitting/squatting (no comments please) position. The sponsors of this site do a very good stick style seat which is adjustable across a range of heights.

Doubt very much you'll find anything like that in the UK. I've tried most of the 'seats' on the market here and none of them are IMO the right height, always too low unless you're a fisherman who likes sitting/shooting from a deck chair. I personally hate shooting from a sitting/squatting (no comments please) position. The sponsors of this site do a very good stick style seat which is adjustable across a range of heights.

Like you I have tried various seats, boxes, sticks, buckets, but nothing is high enough, all seats seem to be designed for an average height of 18 inches or less, I would have thought one of the shooting retailers would have come up with a variable height shooters seat by now, as opposed to a bucket with a cushion

Edited by ironhorse

Like you I have tried various seats, boxes, sticks, buckets, but nothing is high enough, all seats seem to be designed for an average height of 18 inches or less, I would have thought one of the shooting retailers would have come up with a variable height shooters seat by now, as opposed to a bucket with a cushion

Get a shooting stick, most of them are adjustable by about 12".

The best seat i have is a bucket that one of my dairy farmers gets the powder in for cleaning the milking machines its nice and tall 21" i then have a sponge fitted to the lid and to top it on i use 4" thick polystyrene block cut round the shape of the lid and the edges are taped..

Works great for me and scaffman :good::hmm::hmm:

Spent the day pigeon shooting yesterday Saturday 29 th, took my new super deluxe seat along, and I have say top marks for this seat it’s one of the best things I have bought for shooting in a long while. It doesn’t fall over if you stand up, you don’t have to keep repositioning, it’s a good height, no more aching back. I recommend it to anyone