1st Grandson

steve_b_wales

My 24 year old daughter has just (07.40) given birth to an 8 lb 5oz boy. Just what I wanted. lol. I'm already planning to take him up the farm and teach him all about wildlife, shooting etc etc.

He is extra special to me, because in 2003, I lost my 14 year old son through a car accident. He was already an established shooter, but our time out hunting together was cut short.

To say I'm chuffed is an understatement.

My 24 year old daughter has just (07.40) given birth to an 8 lb 5oz boy. Just what I wanted. lol. I'm already planning to take him up the farm and teach him all about wildlife, shooting etc etc.

He is extra special to me, because in 2003, I lost my 14 year old son through a car accident. He was already an established shooter, but our time out hunting together was cut short.

To say I'm chuffed is an understatement.

Congratulations Grandpa :good: Your boy may be gone from this world, and i am so very sorry. He will be with you as you show your new grandbaby how to shoot :hmm: Count on it :hmm: Have a great day mate and stay chuffed :hmm:

Congratulations Steve im really chuffed for you aswell mate.

My daughter is going to be 1 next week, All the best people of born in February!! Such a nice time to be born with spring and summer just round the corner!!

Enjoy!! :good:

Mark

Thanks mate its my Bday in 3 days :hmm: haha. Congratz Steve! :hmm: