Ghost's

LeeinVA

Several years ago i had a very wierd experience at the Battle of the wilderness, which is not too far from my home.. I had this weird feeling that i was being watched, and this went on for a right good spell.. I sat on an old stump to just look at the field and i felt a pressure as if someone had placed a hand on my shoulder.. My best friend and i thought we heard someone walking in the leaves near us :good: It was about 85 degrees that June day, yet it felt like 65 in the area in which we sat..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you didnt see the gray lady did you keith?:good:???

no I actually saw a bloke, its a long story but I went to speak to him, to ask him how the hell he had got in, and he er sort of ******** off, so did I quicker than him?

KW

no I actually saw a bloke, its a long story but I went to speak to him, to ask him how the hell he had got in, and he er sort of ******** off, so did I quicker than him?

KW

Its wild how it can be such a cool day and that you can feel a certain something? I was at Getty'sburg not too long ago and there was this energy that could be felt.. 57,000 killed and wounded.. Almost like there was a hum in the air :good: I shall post pictures of the Civil war battlefields around me..

I once had a ghostly experience. As strange as it was I could not make myself believe what had happened. Driving one night back from the driving range along the back roads I spotted what appeared to be a girl walking along the side of the road. Now this road wasn't exactly the type you walk on, as it's covered in mud either side without footpaths, and there isn't any civilisation for miles. Nothing but fields.

Being the curteous gentleman I am, I drove past her. Hell I wasn't for picking some weirdo up in the middle of nowhere not knowing who or what she was lol. It was only as I looked into the rearview mirror that I noticed there was nobody there. Strange? So I stopped to have a nosy. By this stage she would have been maybe 100 yards behind me. It was a clear night, but there wasn't anywhere she could go. The fields were not accessible due to the barbed wire fencing, and if she had have turned back she still would have been visible.

Jumping back into my car I proceeded to drive on, checking the mirror all te way down the road. I was driving for around a mile when once again she appeared behind be. I took a dose of the frighteners and havn't made my wee Fiat move as quick in all my life lol. Still to this day I use a different road to come home. Don't really like the thought of ghosts knocking around random roads when it's eerily dark and quiet.....

One time when i was staying in my uncles restaurant in Norland Ontario I was on my own as my uncle & aunty had gone away for the week. They had told me about "George" the resident ghost but took it with pinch of salt until one night i was in bed and saw a shadow go past my window which looked out onto an internal veranda where the guests would sit and watch tv. The only problem was there were no guests I was in the restaurant on my own!! After about a minute or so the toilet flushed on its own :good::yes: it was then i jumped out of bed & pushed the chest of draws acroos the door. In the morning i checked all the doors & windows and they were all still locked. George was my uncles best friend who was shot in the head at home by a hitchhiker he had felt sorry for in my uncles restaurant :yes::D:no:

I believe in Ghosts/Spirits.

Although I don't believe in all that rubbish they put on TV- ghost hunting etc.

It always gets my mined going when I'm out in the field of a night with no-one but my dogs and a lamp and the dogs start barking!! Either 1 of 2 things- someone creeping around where they shouldn't or something following me!!!! :good:

I believe in Ghosts/Spirits.

Although I don't believe in all that rubbish they put on TV- ghost hunting etc.

It always gets my mined going when I'm out in the field of a night with no-one but my dogs and a lamp and the dogs start barking!! Either 1 of 2 things- someone creeping around where they shouldn't or something following me!!!! :good:

Yes, but cant you feel it :yes: A change in pressure or something..

I certainly do, after my dad told me this (and he don't stretch the truth)...

When my dad was a teenager, in the 50s, he was wildfowling around Tetney Haven in Lincs. He was dug in before first light in a deep ad wide gulley, laid against the mud, with his dog.

It was the middle of Jan and the marsh had a thick covering of fresh snow. He had a decent walk to the foreshore, and no vehicle could possibly get to where he was - not in those conditions.

An hour into daylight his dog turned really nervous, looking all around, growling and cowering. Then my dad got an instant icy chill. It took ages to calm the dog down.

Then, a few hours later it was time to head off and they climbed straight out the gulley. According to my dad he couldn't believe what he saw and just froze on the spot.

There were two carriage tracks and four sets of hoof prints running directly in front of them, running straight into the distance. When my dad turned around, there were the same tracks, coming straight towards him.

There was no way a horse or carriage could have ever crossed the marsh in a straight line, over numerous a 5ft deep gulleys in that weather, so whatever had made those tracks directly over my dad's head wasn't of this planet.

Needless to say, he didn't shoot on that marsh for quite some time afterwards.

I did once swear I saw one as a child. Not like a childish messing about, but a real scary moment...!

I was at the back of my garden and our neighbours had an L shaped garden that would run parallel to ours and then come square around, so they basically at some point stole a little extra length off of our garden at some point. Me and the kid who lived there were good friends and we'd kicked in some of the fence to get to each other's house. I thought I heard something coming through the fence (wasn't a huge hole) and as I looked there was a child holding onto the edge of the broken fence looking right at me. I swear it was a ghost, as I would have been inquisitive if it'd actually looked like an actual person. However as cliché as this sounds, you could see through him...

I legged it as fast as I could into the house and up to my room, airgun out from under the bed and stood there waiting to fire!

yes ,had a conversation with a old man whilst working in this house and later found out that he,d died 12 mths past and his wife was spending the insurance money on new kitchen , we were fitting the blokes photo was on the wall never told the women incase she kicked us of the job . :good:

I think once its in your mined any little thing becomes more apparent. You become more aware of whats going on. I know when the dogs do bark I don't dare look behind me!!

And they never usual bark at night- when i am out they no to be quiet and behave- I mean they hear deer running through the woods rabbits russling- never causes them to make a peep- but when they do god it makes me jump, it makes me feel I got to get out of that area.