Ghost's

LeeinVA

I think once its in your mined any little thing becomes more apparent. You become more aware of whats going on. I know when the dogs do bark I don't dare look behind me!!

And they never usual bark at night- when i am out they no to be quiet and behave- I mean they hear deer running through the woods rabbits russling- never causes them to make a peep- but when they do god it makes me jump, it makes me feel I got to get out of that area.

For safety sake wouldnt you look back? I would be afraid some enraged Pikie would comin at ya :good:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe what your saying- i would love to have experience of it so I no for a fact they are true. After all you can believe and then you can no they are real.

The fact that you wont turn around takes more balls than to look that undead sucker right in the face.. Seriously though, You can almost feel the lads crying out.. The battle of the Wilderness lasted 2 days.. 28,000 killed and many were burt alive in the fire.. That field is 45 miles from my house..

Got another one... but not about ghosts, more a wierd experience...

In the 70s my dad used to head off to Scotland goose shooting with a couple of mates, three dogs, all sleeping in a Dormobile.

They went away for a week, living fairly rough, shooting all hours. There was absolutely no contact between him and my mum from the day he left until seven or eight days later.

One particular year (1972 - I was only 2 at the time) he was stood in head-high rushes on evening flight, waiting for the geese to come in. A tawny owl swooped at him. And again from behind. And again. It wouldn't give up, talans out and it was hitting his hat it was that close. In the end he had no choice. It was going to take one of his eyes out, so he shot it. (The laws were more relaxed back then).

That night I screamed the house down, evidently.

I was too young to remember this, but we were all sat around the dinner table on the first day as a complete family after his trip. Dad hadn't told anyone about the owl, apart from the other lads on the trip.

I was sat in my high chair and wouldn't eat my dinner. I just looked at my dad and said: "Dad..... why did you shoot that owl?"

My mum turned to my dad, not knowing what was going on, and my dad dropped his knife and fork in complete shock.

It certainly freaked me out the first time they told me about that, and it still gives my folks the shivers. Bit wierd.

For safety sake wouldnt you look back? I would be afraid some enraged Pikie would comin at ya

-I aint worried bout nothing like that-I can handle myself- Got ***** in blood see.

No offense meant then.. Do not mean to be rude :yes: Its just my 100% Viking blood showing is all :good:

strange thing ghosts they buck the trend? IE global warming no one can prove it exists? but millions believe in it and are considered "rational"? God, no one can prove he exists no one has seen him but millions believe in him, and again are considered rational even to the point of being a more upstanding people, life after death just about every beggar believes in that DONT THEY? where's the proof? hang on could it be GHOSTS nah irrational?

Yet ghosts however ARE seen by loads of rational people, who know what THEY saw , but they are mocked and disbelieved ,till like me, I saw what I saw,and my harris dropped out well and truly, yep strange thing them thar ghosts ( that THAR bit is for lee rolleyes.gif )

cheers KW

ps got it in the right thread this time?

worst experiences was when i was living with my ex in the middle of nowhere, closest house was 200 yards away and that was her 90 yr old uncle (who was senile) there was an old farm yard a couple of hundred yards up the land past our house (went past her uncles house too, was high hedges on one side, open field on another, her uncle owned it and most of the land). we rented all the land out to a local farmer, the agreement was that in return for him not complaining about me shooting so much on the land (every single day :no:) i kept an eye on his sheep and protected them from dogs, etc. :yes:

the yard never bothered me during the day but at night it was freaky as hell. half open doors, a big open barn, a few out houses with decrepit doors and dark shadows, plus an old farm house, wall papered inside and loads of junk in it (previous owners died and the ex's uncle bought it in 1963 but never lived in it, i know because there was still a calendar on the wall), old farm machinery (trailers, rollers, rakes, etc) filled the garden, rusting with weeds growing over them, broken windows with lace curtains blowing out through them, the windows that werent broken were dirty as hell and seemed to have people looking through them... :yes:

so.

the 1st experience i had was one sunday afternoon when my mum wanted to explore the house (she thinks shes part of timeteam sometimes). we were looking through the house and tried to open the door into the back hall so she could see the stained glass window in it up close, but it wouldnt budge (even though id been through it the day before when trying to sneak up on rabbits in the back garden, id had no problem opening it), i pushed and pushed and it wouldnt move, so i got ****** off and kicked it, the door frame and half the stone wall came away and landed on my head; i had to take the brunt of the impact, if i hadnt it would have hit my mum which would have killed her (being 5 ft nothing) and i ended up with concussion for a week. :D

second time was one night close to midnight, i was going to bed when the ex swore she had heard dogs barking near the farm yard, i went out of the front door and thought i did too, so i lifted the old sbs, filled with buckshot, lifted my torch (fresh off the charger) and went up the lane to check. i got to the yard and got through it (past the open barns and the house, to the gates at the far side, leading down towards the bog) and shone the torch over the sheep, they were fine, not looking worried or bunched together anything. but then the torch started to die, on full beam it has a life of 30 mins, on half beam at least 1 hour and on the work light 5 or 6 hours - i had it on the work light the 5 mins it took to get to the yard and on full beam less than 30 seconds. i started feeling cold and the hairs on the back of my neck started to tingle, i slung the torch over my shoulder and closed the breach of the gun, took off the safety and slowly made my way to the far gate, to make my way down the lane home. when i got 50 yards away from the gate the torch powered back up again... :o

third time was out shoting one january morning on my own, got past the farm yard and heard the weirdest noise, like a cross between a cat wailing and a pig grunting. sent shivers down my spine, i took the 6's out of the gun and ut the buckshot in, and stood n the middle of an open field waiting for somethingto charge at me. someone said it was a fox, it could have been, but it scared the **** clean out of me, plus it sounded so close i shouldve seen something (the ex said a few days later she heard it one morning too)

im getting chills thinking of all this.

worst time was march almost 2 years ago, thought i heard dogs again one night, lifted the belt full of shells (no 4's) and had 5 buckshot strapped to the gun, got to the yard, the sheep were fine but i wouldve swore someone was watching me, kept hearing noises like tin sheets cracking and floor boards moving,etc. i refused to leave the yard, wanted to check it out, i checked every single room in that place, every building, every door (in fact i used the shotgun to open one or two...) and found nothing, i left the yard and walked home through the fields, just to check, the hedges were all covered in buds/leaves, as i got close to one it suddenly came alive and rushed at me... screaming like a mad man i fell on my back and pulled both triggers at once, filling the air with lead. when i got up i found 5 dead starlings - a load of them had been roosting in the hedge and i had scared them out when i came close :good:

so thats my story, how much is in my imagination ill let you decide. i dont believe in ghosts per se, but i do believe that some places just arent right, something feels bad about them, if that makes sense :D

Edited by babbyc1000

third time was out shoting one january morning on my own, got past the farm yard and heard the weirdest noise, like a cross between a cat wailing and a pig grunting. sent shivers down my spine, i took the 6's out of the gun and ut the buckshot in, and stood n the middle of an open field waiting for somethingto charge at me. someone said it was a fox, it could have been, but it scared the **** clean out of me, plus it sounded so close i shouldve seen something (the ex said a few days later she heard it one morning too)

yup, thats a fox alright, make a very creepy sound

I certainly do, after my dad told me this (and he don't stretch the truth)...

When my dad was a teenager, in the 50s, he was wildfowling around Tetney Haven in Lincs. He was dug in before first light in a deep ad wide gulley, laid against the mud, with his dog.

It was the middle of Jan and the marsh had a thick covering of fresh snow. He had a decent walk to the foreshore, and no vehicle could possibly get to where he was - not in those conditions.

An hour into daylight his dog turned really nervous, looking all around, growling and cowering. Then my dad got an instant icy chill. It took ages to calm the dog down.

Then, a few hours later it was time to head off and they climbed straight out the gulley. According to my dad he couldn't believe what he saw and just froze on the spot.

There were two carriage tracks and four sets of hoof prints running directly in front of them, running straight into the distance. When my dad turned around, there were the same tracks, coming straight towards him.

There was no way a horse or carriage could have ever crossed the marsh in a straight line, over numerous a 5ft deep gulleys in that weather, so whatever had made those tracks directly over my dad's head wasn't of this planet.

Needless to say, he didn't shoot on that marsh for quite some time afterwards.

Got another one... but not about ghosts, more a wierd experience...

In the 70s my dad used to head off to Scotland goose shooting with a couple of mates, three dogs, all sleeping in a Dormobile.

They went away for a week, living fairly rough, shooting all hours. There was absolutely no contact between him and my mum from the day he left until seven or eight days later.

One particular year (1972 - I was only 2 at the time) he was stood in head-high rushes on evening flight, waiting for the geese to come in. A tawny owl swooped at him. And again from behind. And again. It wouldn't give up, talans out and it was hitting his hat it was that close. In the end he had no choice. It was going to take one of his eyes out, so he shot it. (The laws were more relaxed back then).

That night I screamed the house down, evidently.

I was too young to remember this, but we were all sat around the dinner table on the first day as a complete family after his trip. Dad hadn't told anyone about the owl, apart from the other lads on the trip.

I was sat in my high chair and wouldn't eat my dinner. I just looked at my dad and said: "Dad..... why did you shoot that owl?"

My mum turned to my dad, not knowing what was going on, and my dad dropped his knife and fork in complete shock.

It certainly freaked me out the first time they told me about that, and it still gives my folks the shivers. Bit wierd.

Liked them :good:

The fact that you wont turn around takes more balls than to look that undead sucker right in the face.. Seriously though, You can almost feel the lads crying out.. The battle of the Wilderness lasted 2 days.. 28,000 killed and many were burt alive in the fire.. That field is 45 miles from my house..

Some of the stuff Leeinva comes out with makes me laff out loud HAHA.

"That undead sucker" :blush:

The other night he said he was so good in bed he screams his own name lol.

Been in some spooky places but never seen anything ghostly :P

Maybe some people are more tuned into it than others.

I was in Norway the other week and went to a place called TRANDUMKOGEN

It was where the Nazi's used to do there executions and other dirty deeds. :o .

Six Britons were executed there (Including a member of the Xcraft submariners who made the attack on the Tirpitz)

Some people i was with kept saying it was spooky and scary :hmm:

Didnt trouble me.... Was a corner of a foreign field that will be for ever England, Scotland or wales . N.ireland too

I'm sure visiting a place where thousands lost there lives must be pretty chilling though :o .

Edited by annihilator

I certainly do, after my dad told me this (and he don't stretch the truth)...

When my dad was a teenager, in the 50s, he was wildfowling around Tetney Haven in Lincs. He was dug in before first light in a deep ad wide gulley, laid against the mud, with his dog.

It was the middle of Jan and the marsh had a thick covering of fresh snow. He had a decent walk to the foreshore, and no vehicle could possibly get to where he was - not in those conditions.

An hour into daylight his dog turned really nervous, looking all around, growling and cowering. Then my dad got an instant icy chill. It took ages to calm the dog down.

Then, a few hours later it was time to head off and they climbed straight out the gulley. According to my dad he couldn't believe what he saw and just froze on the spot.

There were two carriage tracks and four sets of hoof prints running directly in front of them, running straight into the distance. When my dad turned around, there were the same tracks, coming straight towards him.

There was no way a horse or carriage could have ever crossed the marsh in a straight line, over numerous a 5ft deep gulleys in that weather, so whatever had made those tracks directly over my dad's head wasn't of this planet.

Needless to say, he didn't shoot on that marsh for quite some time afterwards.

Have you read the woman in black? That almost put me off wildfowling for life.

You are right young Mr. Shot shot.. But so does Latex on a water bed :hmm:

never been in a water bed. i feel so let down....

sorry imeantto add last night i found out later it was a fox, but it scared the **** clean outta me at the time. considering the state i was in last night its surprising i was able to type at all :blush:

never been in a water bed. i feel so let down....

sorry imeantto add last night i found out later it was a fox, but it scared the **** clean outta me at the time. considering the state i was in last night its surprising i was able to type at all :blush:

Go through and look at what you authored last night :hmm: