what semis do people like?

sid the sniper

Donkeys years ago I had a Remmy 1100. I sold it and then immediately wished I had kept it.

Years later I bought a 3 shot Remmy 11-87. It is without doubt the best gun I have ever had. I have killed thousands of rabbits with it.

I now have a Benelli M2 FAC 8 shot.

I am still trying to convince myself that I don't need the 11-87 anymore (but not having much luck)!

Edited by Hodmedod.one

another vote for the winchester .have a soft spot for franchi raptors too. 110 is a brilliant gun.have shot them but never got round to buying one.

I have a Franchi 612vs,never had a problem with it,cycles all loads with ease,easy to maintain,pleasure to shoot,and semis make excellent hide guns,due to the fact you dont need to mess about breaking ur gun,only down fall is cleaning your empties up at the end of the day :blink: BB

I have a AL391 and love it, my first semi was a Beretta 302 and really didn't need to change it but fancied a new 391 when they first came out, then went to a Xtrema but recenlty changed back to the 391, so can't comment on the other brands but never had a single problem with any beretta semi that i've owned.

I have owned a good few semi auto's over the last few years and the only one that was a keeper is my Benelli M2 :no:

The winchester SX3 is a good gun as well though but the Benelli's to me are just the best semi auto shotguns you can buy,

The ease of cleaning, relliability, lightness and handling charecteristics make them imho the best semi's available. I love my M2

but I don't think Benelli make a bad gun as such :good: