Doc Holliday

I've been looking for an avatar for a while now and have to admit I've been struggling somewhat with one that matches my persona.

Anyone that can come up with an original idea that I like will win a quanity of free beer courtesy of my good & generous self (please read the smaller print). Good luck one & all, :lol::P

Doc Holliday Postings or any of his subsidaries cannot & willnot be held liable for any disgruntlement to whatever degree no matter how menial or intense. Persons taking up this offer do so at their own risk and in doing so have agreed to the conditions and that the topic starter is free of any liability/prosecution/persecution whatsoever. The prize is a party 7 keg of mixed beers/ciders/lagers, namely the contents of the drip trays of his local

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm. The party 7 keg sounds tempting...

But, i need more information about you before I get stuck into photoshop. What exactly would you say best described your persona?

Have a read of some of my postings by using the search wassit to get an idea. I did think about several things, namely Cool hand luke, Joe Cool (Snoopy from peanuts - you know "Joe Cool, Joe Cool Standing by the water fountain after school"? No? oh well!), Dr Jeckyll & Mr Hyde, a rat (not sure why) and even going to the weemee site but that just looked so tacky. So much so that it was akin to having shed loads of lights on my house at christmas, and we all know how tasteless that is :P

Anyway, up to you. You have carte blanch :lol: (maybe that's not such a good idea on reflection)

Well, thanks for all who have given a response but it would seem you have seen it as chance to have a laugh at my expense :good: and I'm not sure I like the cut of your Jib!

Anyhow, the search goes on and the closing date shall be when I find an apt visual representation so all & sundry are in no doubt as to who's in the house. Everyone savvy?

Sweet!

:)