.17HMR

I have 750 to hold and 500 to buy, that is for expanding and the same for solid.

So I can hold 1500 and buy 1000 at any one time. Not that I can ever see myself buying FMJ's

With .22 I can hold the same expanding (750 and 500) and solid I can hold 1200 and buy 1000 7.62 is 200 to buy and 250 to hold.

Leave that section blank and talk it over with your FEO. You may put 500 to hold and he will allow it straight away as he would probably have let you hold more.

It depends on several factors one being how near your local shop is. If it is a long trek then you will probably get more.

i think we're very lucky in Herts..

got 2500/1000 each on both my rimmies and buy 60 hold 260 on my .223

5260 rounds in total - that'd last me some time!

he must think you've got money to burn NB if you can afford to hold that many HMR rounds <_<

I think I have buy 500 hold 600. Not certain though. Whatever happens you want to push for buying 500, they're cheaper like that (just adjust the truth about why you want that many, cost isn't a suitable reason).

I'm surprised at how low the CF ammo purchase limits are for some of you. Apart from my .375H&H I can buy over 250 rounds of each. :good:

Mentioning cost in one reply.... I also have a .223 Savage with 1:7 twist. It hates every bullet I have so far tried except the ones recommended by Savage, whom I contacted thinking there was a fualt with the rifle as it would not group. I got a not too local shop from where I purchased the rifle to get some of the recommended ammo in for me - Fedreal Premium 69 Grain Sierra Matchking BTHP - £36 something for a box of 20!!!!! :good: They did the trick but who can afford to shoot at that cost. A friend loaded some for me and they were spot on....

Waiting for delivery of my home loading kit.

500 to buy 600 to hold 17hmr.

200 to buy 300 to hold 22.250.

100 to buy 160 to hold 270.

But may reviewed on next appliction. But try fitting that into your gun cupborad as well as bolts magzines. tight fit or what so don't buy that much the maximins.