Barca v Mancs.

bullet boy

Their defence was SHOCKING against Liverpool!It shows that whoever is willing to run at their defence and put them under pressure then they tend to panic a bit!We`ll see how they do against the likes of Henry and Messi!

UTD let in a total of 24 goals this season, equal first with Chelsea. One bad day at the office doesn't mean UTD have a bad defence. Vidic made terrible mistakes in the game against Liverpool and has been pretty outstanding the rest of the season, hence Barclays player of the year award.

I think there is very little between the teams tonight, but I do beleive the UTD defence is stronger. Either team can win on their night without doubt, but for me Fergie has more experience as a manager and is able to make bigger changes both tactically and physically.

Mad bet:

UTD 3 Barca 1

Vidic to score first

Come on the DEVILS :yes: :yes: :P:oops::devil: :devil:

ohh i hope this is the icing on the cake a utd win , won the prem , :yes: won the world club cup , :yes: won the carling cup , :P newcastle relegated , :oops: leeds fail in the play offs , :devil: what a truly magnificent season :devil: oh and i nearly forgot scousers won diddly squat :lol::lol::lol: