Pugsley (master Swimmer)

deny essex

Thanks for your sympathy's lads he will be missed but had a good length life and was quite a character. On an amuseing life time and memorial note his KC club name was master swimmer, boy did they get that wrong he hate'd water and no matter how hard we tried he just did not take to it :good:

They say dogs take after their owners, I have a phobia with water myself as ive nearly drowned twice and have not been in water over my waist since my teens maybe there is some truth in it!

Sorry to hear about your loss-But be positive, It looks like you had a good dog, good times, and good memories. It's now time to move on and think about the next one. I have two springers and will shortly be getting a cocker - in summary you've had the best all rounder from the dog world - so look at the future, get yourself another Spaniel and cherish the memories you have of Pugsley.

Horrible times.....but remember the best times. On my 4th Springer, they get under your skin!

As an aside, my nutter's KC name is Kemilforth Best Sprinter.......and she does go like a whippet! How would they know that?!

Chin up fella.