Farm video test

timmy222

Problem was the battery on the camcorder ran out, so you did not get to see the Sl410 extra fac in action.

The software was powerdirector 7.

I don't think the farmer gives a fig about sport, he just wants them dead so we kill them.

If I don't do it someone else will.

He wants the vermin killed, so i don't care if they are reading a book, sunbathing or taking a coffee.

They get hit with what weapon is at hand as long as it is good enough. If you think I stop and say thats not sporting then you are wrong.

We all kill because it needs to be done, sporting chance? who is that for yourself to hide the fact your are actually murdering something ?

Are we going to deny that we kill because we like it, if we did not we would not be doing it.

The denial of actually killing something cannot be be covered by a thin veil of " i gave it a sporting chance" just shoot the bloody thing and get over it.

I kill vermin because they are a hazzard to live stock and for general health and safety reasons not for a sporting chance.

At the end of the day it is murder of an animal that needs to be done thats the justification not a " sporting chance".

I live in the real world, not sporting chance ave gentlemen.

Prehaps some of you should stick to clays.

Edited by timmy222

I don't think the farmer gives a fig about sport, he just wants them dead so we kill them.

If I don't do it someone else will.

He wants the vermin killed, so i don't care if they are reading a book, sunbathing or taking a coffee.

They get hit with what weapon is at hand as long as it is good enough. If you think I stop and say thats not sporting then you are wrong.

We all kill because it needs to be done, sporting chance? who is that for yourself to hide the fact your are actually murdering something ?

Are we going to deny that we kill because we like it, if we did not we would not be doing it.

The denial of actually killing something cannot be be covered by a thin veil of " i gave it a sporting chance" just shoot the bloody thing and get over it.

I kill vermin because they are a hazzard to live stock and for general health and safety reasons not for a sporting chance.

At the end of the day it is murder of an animal that needs to be done thats the justification not a " sporting chance".

I live in the real world, not sporting chance ave gentlemen.

Prehaps some of you should stick to clays.

People shoot for different reasons, pest control is a valid one, as is sporting shooting of a legal quarry or putting food on the table. Simply because you enjoy killing or"murdering" as you so quaintly put it, is IMO, not.

I enjoy being out in the countryside, I enjoy learning about my quarry, I enjoy using skill and fieldcraft to get in a position to take a safe shot, I take satisfaction in despatching my quarry as humanely as possible. I enjoy preparing the carcase as food and eating it, especially if I get chance to share it with friends or family.

I do not "enjoy" the act of killing, in fact there is always a twinge of sadness at the demise of any animal, whilst recognising that it is an essential part of the whole process.

If pure pest control is genuinely necessary, then I agree, shots which might otherwise be considered unsporting may be justified.

But...........

if you actually get off on the killing itself, as you seem to be saying, then I'm afraid I find that a bit sad and immature.

Edited by Blunderbuss

But...........

if you actually get off on the killing itself, as you seem to be saying, then I'm afraid I find that a bit sad and immature.

Prehaps but it is the truth, thats why I do it, I do it for enjoyment and for a practical reason, killing of vermin.

Atb tim.

Edited by timmy222

I like the music, it was really good. :) I think that if you kill for vermin purposes you just kill to kill. You will get some clean kils and you will get some messy kills but in th end it doesn't matter what some people say. Killing birds cannot be dressed up in nice language and pretty pictures, it's just life. So ignore the haters. :yes:

Edited by Guest

some trick you do timmy with the stinging nettles.

the lads will like this. :lol:

cant put a link up gents, i would be banned.

And it's not making nettle tea either.

First time I've ever, AND I MEAN EVER, seen a nettle stuck down someones japs eye.

You'll be inundated with PM's now Mark. Say "Thank You Dave" :lol::):yes:

Oh! and Timmy, half inch more and you could have been a girl :lol:

Edited by DaveK

Killing birds cannot be dressed up in nice language and pretty pictures, it's just life

Indeed. No arguments there, but this guy admits to getting off on purely the killing itself, or "murder" as he prefers to call it. You too?

MB - pray tell about the nettles? You can't leave it dangling like that!