Scum

dazza

Though not my favorite type of dog it makes me sick that a person can tie it up and kill it with a hammer for no reason and if there was a reason why the guy didnt want it alive why didnt he go the the vets? Surely there will be CCTV close to the area after all we are the most watched nation in the world.

Though not my favorite type of dog it makes me sick that a person can tie it up and kill it with a hammer for no reason and if there was a reason why the guy didnt want it alive why didnt he go the the vets? Surely there will be CCTV close to the area after all we are the most watched nation in the world.

Probably on the 'hidden' cameras but they save those for more important crimes like tax dodging.

Edited by Shuck.

When I was a young teenager in the mid-70's, you rarely ever saw Staffordshire Bull Terriers, and the first one I ever saw was owned by a chap who used to train us and he had two of them. I liked the dog then and have always had a soft spot for them.

However, back then the dogs were much much smaller all over and were a proper 'Terrier' size, yet nowadays through messing around with the breeding they have got huge like the one shown in the picture, with heads twice the size they were back then and bodies almost the same. The English Bull Terrier has also gone the same way and a few weeks back I saw one that was almost as big as a Lab in height, it was massive.

Six months back I happened to visit an old friend of mine in London who lives in a particularly rough estate, in the yard outside the flats he lives i were half a dozen teenagers winding a Staffie up and trying to teach it to attack people. My first instincts were to intervene and ask what the hell they were doing, but sense got the better of me as I didn't fancy the dog being set on me, or worse get stabbed and beaten up.

It's a really great shame all the f-ck-wits of this world have ruined the breed and got them such a bad name.

id love to run into him in a dark alley ;)

But how about if he had his 'ommer?

Take it off him and shove it up his a$$! Then beat him until he looks the same as the dog did.

Why do people do these things? It's so sad to hear that the dog was licking the hand of the person trying to help it. It just goes to show that they're not bad natured at all. Stories like this make me really sad. We live in a **** world, nothing will be done if they do catch the guy :no: