Pigeon shooters wanted for the rape season .

Harnser

An oppotunity for 2 or 3 guns to help me out this winter on the rape . I am looking for some guns who will be able to put some time in and give me a hand . I know most of you work and shooting time is restricted mid week ,but a hand at the weekend would help . I would prefer guns that can shoot midweek as well as weekends . All the fields have easy access and a 4x4 is not necessary . You will be able to shoot when ever you want 7 days a week if you want to . The only stipulation is that you have all your own gear , and must have a current shotgun licence and MUST have third party insurance . I am sorry but this is not a situation for novices at the moment and some experiance is required ,I would prefer guns who are known on this website .

The farms are located a couple of miles from aylsham in norfolk in very good pigeon shooting country . This is an excellent oppotunity for guns who do not have any regular pigeon shooting .

Harnser .

Edited by Harnser

Thank you all for your interest . I think that I now have enough guns for the job . If I do need any more guns I will advertise on this forum again . So watch this space .

Members who I have pm reff this matter I will be in touch in the next couple of days .

Harnser .

Edited by Harnser

well done harnser, a great offer for anyone local struggling to get their own shooting, if its the land you showed me round the guys should have a great time, lots of big pine woods in the area so lots of woodies, i didnt get in touch as youve seen my ground and there is enough for me to contend with there, ive also teamed up with an old shooting mate now getting back into it after 15 years playing stick ball (golf) and hes like a permission magnet, in the last 4-5 months he's secured about 10 permissions totaling about 8-9,000 acres of vermin control with stalking on some so between us we should be ran off our feet,

well done again with the top draw offer

mikee

Took JR 1960 and whitebridges for a tour around the rape today as they will be helping me out through the season . Both are committed pigeon shooters and I dont think I could get better help .

Some of the rape have only just been drilled and is not through yet . A couple of fields have the rape through and there were pigeons feeding on it . Both their bums were twitching and it wouldnt surprise me if they dont have a go fairly soon . Thanks for the help boys I know we will have some super sport as the season gets along . Do you know what to loverly old Norfolk boys .

Harnser .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Bloody typical :look: i did'nt come on here for a week as i have been pottering about the garden and in the shed and i miss out on this , I'm in Norwich,availible any time, and have a small permission in Hevingham. Gutted!

Vulture

Edited by VULTURE