Twin towers

kev 1

It is only recently that i have heard these rumblings, and i steer clear of them. If it were true , these theories? I for one would take up arms against my defunct government..

I personally think all these theories are just utter rubbish, it was a terrorist attack (and a very evil one at that) but nothing else.

I dont know. How comes the BBC announced the names of the terrorists before FBI or US officials announced them?

How comes US defence agencies knew of an impending attack on the WTC's and did nothing?

What about WTC building 7?

I think there is something fishy about it.

"So many people were killed from some major companies that wouldn't have let it go quietly had they believed their people were murdered by the state"

Look up compartmentalisation. Some employees were warned to stay away from the towers on the day of the attack.

"Conspiracy theories that the U.S Government did this are just crazy.We know who did it and they proudly admitted it too."

The Osama tape where he says that he was responsible for 9/11 was a fake, the guy doesn't even look like Osama Bin Laden. Plus if you look at the FBI's own website the FBI don't have Obama as a suspect for the 9/11 attacks, because they say there isn't enough evidence. He might have done other terrorist attacks but 9/11 was not his hit.

"Conspiracy theories that the U.S Government did this are just crazy.We know who did it and they proudly admitted it too."

The Osama tape where he says that he was responsible for 9/11 was a fake, the guy doesn't even look like Osama Bin Laden. Plus if you look at the FBI's own website the FBI don't have Obama as a suspect for the 9/11 attacks, because they say there isn't enough evidence. He might have done other terrorist attacks but 9/11 was not his hit.

"The FBI don't have OBAMA as a suspect"

If it hadn't been you who wrote that koz i would presume it was a typo :yes::yes:

Edited by Blackbart

I know some of you like a good conspiracy theory but I did watch it last night just as I watched it the day it happened. (there was a big drill miss when i heard it so stopped).

The sheer guts of all the service people who watched the first tower drop and STILL continued on their way to the other one to try to help people trapped.

My hat goes off to them all and hope that there are more people like that in the world than terrorists.

I know some of you like a good conspiracy theory but I did watch it last night just as I watched it the day it happened. (there was a big drill miss when i heard it so stopped).

The sheer guts of all the service people who watched the first tower drop and STILL continued on their way to the other one to try to help people trapped.

My hat goes off to them all and hope that there are more people like that in the world than terrorists.

There are mor egood then bad.. Thank god!! Look at me? I ooze goodness :yes:

You've gotta be some kind of paranoid pot-head delusional nut-job to belive any 'theory' as to why thoese towers fell, no offence to anyone. It was some ****** off, brainwashed moosleems, and an unprepared aviation authority that were to blame. Nothing else.

You've gotta be some kind of paranoid pot-head delusional nut-job to belive any 'theory' as to why thoese towers fell, no offence to anyone. It was some ****** off, brainwashed moosleems, and an unprepared aviation authority that were to blame. Nothing else.

Hear Hear..... :yes:

There is no government or government agency in the world organised, well run and well funded enough to pull off something as big as 9/11 or the tube attacks without bungling it in spades or having people blab it all over the place.

Not the CIA, NSA, MI5, MI6, GCHQ - none of them.

ZB

I also think the "conspiracy theory" supporters in some way diminish the enormity of what happened on that day.

Its almost as if they are trying to turn it into a form of entertainment.

Like many others, I have visited Ground Zero and the chapel, it is literally a breath taking experience.

The whole scale of thing is difficult to imagine.

There is no government or government agency in the world organised, well run and well funded enough to pull off something as big as 9/11 or the tube attacks without bungling it in spades or having people blab it all over the place.

Not the CIA, NSA, MI5, MI6, GCHQ - none of them.

ZB

maybe the KGB back in "the day"