Teal

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Ollie - yes I have both types in stock, I can confirm it is an excellent bag for holding good numbers of woodcock, and so should suit you well! :good:

Nice sales pitch regarding the Woodcock :good:

Paypal payment for the net fronted one has just been sent. I will PM you the address for postage.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for the message, we sold out of mugs last year, and it's not a product we plan to restock. Our current product list is: PW gamebags, PW shotgun certificate wallets, enamel & embroidered cloth badges, car stickers and the excellent (sadly not PW branded!) Bergara shooting seat.

This is the list with ordering links: http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/forum/45-pigeon-watch-merchandise/ :)

• 5 months later...

Hi yes I have the double pocket, and I have some of the net ones just in, there is a slight change in the net on the front (black rather than brown and a wee bit thinner, but still strong enough).

Will try and get a photo of the net one up later on today, otherwise if the double pocket you are after place the order now and I'll ship it today :)

Thanks!

• 7 months later...

Hi Sat Rat, I have just received a delivery of the net fronted bags! The double pocket ones are still on stock. The net fronts are slightly different to previous stock in that they have a slightly black net on the front (rather than brown previously) still made in England by the same company, I will get a photo for you shortly!