This looks an interesting rifle and with an integrated moderator

malkiserow

Not sure if this has been done on PW before but it looks interesting. And no, I am not after one.

It says it is heavy but I did not see a weight.

That sure is a short barrel when you see a picture with the moderator off it.

Anyone used one or seen one to comment on it's performance?

http://www.maemoderators.co.uk/jms-arms-65x47-lapua-shorty.html

I'd feel a little un-nerved knowing that all that lies between my eyesight and blindness is a couple of O-rings! It'd be interesting to learn how they last. Also interesting that it doesn't use faster burning powder for such a shorty barrel especially bearing in mind the additional volume of the moderator system using the annulus between mod and barrel as additional volume. Must be a swine to clean!

my version

H&R handi rifle rechambered to .222

18" break barrel single shot

T12 scout comes up to the wood.

very short and well balanced......

<script pagespeed_no_defer="" type="text/javascript">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=b892547ad488e537bb82d0f24fc5b496&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=319363&p=2892160&md5check=b30911e2c2f0635d3c949685ca6c6b6a&isRte=1,l8PuqRhht8,true,false,qdfZqdYYWpg');//]]></script> IMG_2936_zpsuxfmllmf.jpg&&0

Very nice. :good: