Help me out here...

Dekers

I am not trying to be cynical or abusive or clever...but can someone please tell me why they would ever buy the like of this...which was doing well at the Phoenix recently...

:rolleyes::angry::good:

Cheers

don;t know meself :lol: why anyone would. asking for trouble if you went out in the field with that gun you are asking for armed response units to to come calling. :/

I would guy one but something more like the walther plinkers, that is made to "look" like a AR15 style platform obviously, even having the same sized magazine area, which from a sistant police scope would look like the real thing :rolleyes:

If it was a scoped rifle they would think, "ok, maybe this dude in the field is a rabbit shooter?"

With this in your and, it will be more like "Armed police!!...stay where you are, but the weapon down"..with about 20 red dots on you and marksmen looking from a distance :good: ..to them it looks just like an AR15, which sadly wasnt all to uncommon amongst terrorist groups such as IRA ect...I tihnk they will go with caution and just go in heavy handed if they saw this :angry:

I do understand that fast fire plinking is good fun, but I would rather a traditional scopes 10/22, these are generally poorly accurate and very highly priced.

Steve

Edited by stevethevanman

I don't understand either.

No doubt some cammo clad walt will be long in a moment to explain... ?

Thank god for wood and a bolt action.

Who cares?! I mean really? As long as people are obeying the law and not acting dangerously they should be able to do what they want. :rolleyes:

Who cares?! I mean really? As long as people are obeying the law and not acting dangerously they should be able to do what they want. :rolleyes:

couldnt agree more there are enough anti's already telling us what to do without trying to restrict each other

I am not trying to be cynical or abusive or clever...but can someone please tell me why they would ever buy the like of this...which was doing well at the Phoenix recently...

<_<:good::sly:

Cheers

There's a lot of collectors in the UK who also happen to be licence holders. Why would one want a Ferrari when it's just a car like any other in the sense it goes from a-b.

In short it's called freedom of choice - one perk of living in a (once) free country.

These sort of comments also remind me of the snobbery at (some) clay shoots regarding semis & esp. driven shoots, attire/gun type etc.

Again, I stand by my previous comments that a polorized shooting community is a weak shooting community.

Personally I can't see the point.

Yes, they are legal if held by FAC holders.

The problem I see is that the general public would see it as an assault rifle from what they have seen in films. It's like putting a silly bodykit on a 1 litre Saxo but the general public soon know it's not a race machine when they see it outrun by a moped, however a .22 rimmy dressed as something else they don't have a clue.

I don't believe banning anything prevents an issue but being seen in the field with something like that would spook joe public IMO.

Jon.

Edited by JonD

Personally I can't see the point.

Yes, they are legal if held by FAC holders.

The problem I see is that the general public would see it as an assault rifle from what they have seen in films. It's like putting a silly bodykit on a 1 litre Saxo but the general public soon know it's not a race machine when they see it outrun by a moped, however a .22 rimmy dressed as something else they don't have a clue.

I don't believe banning anything prevents an issue but being seen in the field with something like that would spook joe public IMO.

Jon.

Agreed it's all fur coat & no knickers ( a bit chavvy too imho) but a gun's a gun even if it's painted pink with furry ends. It actally might be a good thing (rambo looking guns) as it could open media debate which

could then be used to explain it's only a .22 & that full bore semis were banned after Hungerford etc ect.

Edited by claypop

<_<:good::sly:

Cheers

It gets worse. gsg-ak47_sm.jpg

Yes thats right folks a .22lr version of the AK47

Edited by JackReady

Yup!!!!! Lets all make a noise about someone else’s rifles…..and with any luck they will ban them and not ours.

Jeeze, it happens every time this sort of **** happens.

When Hungerford happened the shotgunners all said that they couldn’t see the need for anyone to own a semi-auto rifle.

When Dunblane happened the riflemen said that they couldn’t see the need for anyone to own a handgun,

And now this has happened and once again we get those amongst us slagging off a single shot rifle because it looks like something they wouldn’t want to own.

When will you lads learn that divide and conquer will always be the way to destroy shooting.

G.M.