whats for dinner

BSA-airgunner

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonights tea was, roast pheasant breast along with the last of my British Queens potatoes and roast parsnip & carrots! with a BMI of 25 and unfortunatley steadily rising since packing the smokes up!! and no alcholic beverage to wash it down with! :blush:

Tonights tea was, roast pheasant breast along with the last of my British Queens potatoes and roast parsnip & carrots! with a BMI of 25 and unfortunatley steadily rising since packing the smokes up!! and no alcholic beverage to wash it down with! :blush:

Very nice in all respects. Your own parsnips, too? Had the first of ours last week.

I was going to say it needs some tinned tomatoes on it and possibly another egg (unless there's one hiding under all those beans). And the size of that black pudding :blush: Last breakfast we had was pretty awesome. I asked if they had any black pudding to go with it. The lady said "Nah! I can't cook it, it makes me feel sick!" :good: I mean, some people...

By the way, for tonights dinner I shall be cooking rabbit (own shot) and chorizo in a white wine creamy sauce with some of our own roasted butternut squash and whatever else I can muster to go with it.