Question Time

tosspot

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to quote mugler

The BNP scored 1 million votes in the Euro elections and as a democratically elected party they have as much right at the next.

I take my hat off to the bbc for letting this democraticlly elected M.P

state his views on T.V in front of millions.

Just because most peolple not agree with a word he says is not the point.

His views and those of the million that vote for him are just as valid as any other parties.

ITS WRONG WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TELL PEOPLE WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG.

THIS ECHOS 1930-45 GERMANY.

You must let democacy run its course.

I think the blokes a ****,i cant agree with a word he said.

But great to see him on tv, he dug a great hole for himself.

If he were band ,people would want to listern to him.

(banning anything never really works= handgun or booze)

Good on the BBC

O Iam right of right wing ,but this bloke and his skin head friends are a joke.

The more air time he gets the better.

Sorry about spelling am ill again.

cheers scott

Edited by mr salt

as said hes got as much right as any and its hyporcritical of anyone to say he shouldnt be able to voice his views. i also think hes a **** and a thick one at that. i actually missed the question time but will be going on i player to watch it later. i hear it was pretty comical. i do actually agree with some of the parties policies but they couldnt run a country for ****

quote = Sorry, i've missed all this - what is question time and who is Mick Griffiths

question time is a tv programme( he appeared on)

Nick Griffiths is the new leader of the kkk in this country.( might as well be)

Has some very valid points but hangs about with neo nazi types.

And to be frank is a ****.

You have not missed much at all.

cheers scott

I think, (i might be wrong) but i think 'the other guy' was in south africa first? not saying whats happening to you is right, but its not all that one sided is it?

What other guy? If, as Bonnie Greer said on Question Time, we are ALL of black origin, then there can BE no "other" guy. If that is indeed the case, how come some people have white skin, and some have black? Surely there will have been SOME survivors of the ice age, both human and animal, her theory doe not stand up as far as I can see. If the whole Northern hemisphere was wiped out in the ice age, then the American Indians can not be indiginous either, I am confused by her postulating.

Why I believe the principle of free speech entitled this detestable man to appear on Question Time

Look, I viscerally loathe this man as much as every other decent British citizen does. I detest everything he and his odious, vile party stand for. I do not for a moment underestimate the damage it has done to Britain, the harm it is inflicting on individuals, families and communities, not to mention the worse damage it would inflict on the country if it were not headed for electoral oblivion.

Simply to see him on our television screens last night, reiterating his laughable propaganda, fiddling immigration statistics and denying the murky past that he and his party share was verging on the nightmarish. Yet, while acknowledging that it was a gut-wrenching experience, as it always is, to so much as glimpse his face or that of any of his rebarbative party colleagues, there is a democratic principle at stake here.

Free speech is one of the cornerstones of our democracy. It has to be extended to all politicians belonging to legally registered political parties that command a certain amount of votes – even if we are confident that the fundamental common sense of the British people will cause that vote to evaporate very soon.

So, no matter in how deep contempt the overwhelming majority of the nation may hold this man and his hateful party, that would not have been sufficient reason to deny him a platform last night. Freedom of expression is non-negotiable – how was it Voltaire phrased it? – even if that means our air waves have to be polluted by the spectacle of this smug, two-faced, instinctively authoritarian demagogue.

Add to those considerations the fact that he is also, for the moment, Justice Secretary and the argument for allowing Jack Straw to appear on Question Time is unanswerable, no matter how distasteful the experience may have been for decent British people.

Given there is a march to try and implement Sharia law in England this Saturday, perhaps you should read and listen to what the Islam 4 uk website has to say on it's plans for the UK

http://www.islam4uk.com/

President Obama and Gordon Brown are shown a time machine which can see

100 years into the future.

They both decide to test it by asking a question each.

President Obama goes first:

"What will the USA be like in 100 years time"

The machine whirrs and beeps and goes into action and gives him a

printout, he reads it out:

"The country is in good hands under the new president, crime is

non-existent, there is no conflict, the economy is healthy. There are no

worries"

Gordon Brown thinks "It's not bad this time machine, I'll have a bit of

that" so he asks:

"What will Britain be like in 100 years time?"

The machine whirrs and beeps and goes into action, and he gets a

printout.

But he just stares at it.

"Come on Gordon" says Obama, "Tell us what it says"

"I can't! It's all in Arabic!" :yes:

BJ.

C`mon catch up this was the original quote.......

I am from South Africa (White) and our history, religion, culture and our language is being destroyed, school text books is being burned so that our history gets erased, the thing is we would like a guy like Griffin because only then will there be someone that constantly reminds everybody that we or in your case the English are still here and that you guys should not be treated worse then the other guy.

And this the follow up .....

I think, (i might be wrong) but i think 'the other guy' was in south africa first? not saying whats happening to you is right, but its not all that one sided is it?

What other guy? If, as Bonnie Greer said on Question Time, we are ALL of black origin, then there can BE no "other" guy. If that is indeed the case, how come some people have white skin, and some have black?(Because people with black skin spliced genetics with neanderthals) Surely there will have been SOME survivors of the ice age,(The Ice age didn`t wipe out humanity, it advanced/receded over 100,000 yrs and was over @ 9,500BC and maximum glacial extent was @ 18,000 years ago and came down to the Scottishborders and sea ice as far as N.spain) both human and animal, her theory doe not stand up as far as I can see. If the whole Northern hemisphere was wiped out in the ice age,(it wasn`t!) then the American Indians can not be indiginous either, I am confused by her postulating.

Clearer now though ?

Why I believe the principle of free speech entitled this detestable man to appear on Question Time

Look, I viscerally loathe this man as much as every other decent British citizen does. I detest everything he and his odious, vile party stand for. I do not for a moment underestimate the damage it has done to Britain, the harm it is inflicting on individuals, families and communities, not to mention the worse damage it would inflict on the country if it were not headed for electoral oblivion.

Simply to see him on our television screens last night, reiterating his laughable propaganda, fiddling immigration statistics and denying the murky past that he and his party share was verging on the nightmarish. Yet, while acknowledging that it was a gut-wrenching experience, as it always is, to so much as glimpse his face or that of any of his rebarbative party colleagues, there is a democratic principle at stake here.

Free speech is one of the cornerstones of our democracy. It has to be extended to all politicians belonging to legally registered political parties that command a certain amount of votes – even if we are confident that the fundamental common sense of the British people will cause that vote to evaporate very soon.

So, no matter in how deep contempt the overwhelming majority of the nation may hold this man and his hateful party, that would not have been sufficient reason to deny him a platform last night. Freedom of expression is non-negotiable – how was it Voltaire phrased it? – even if that means our air waves have to be polluted by the spectacle of this smug, two-faced, instinctively authoritarian demagogue.

Add to those considerations the fact that he is also, for the moment, Justice Secretary and the argument for allowing Jack Straw to appear on Question Time is unanswerable, no matter how distasteful the experience may have been for decent British people.

I did`nt know you were Gerald Warner ! Click on this link for more of the same !

Given there is a march to try and implement Sharia law in England this Saturday, perhaps you should read and listen to what the Islam 4 uk website has to say on it's plans for the UK

http://www.islam4uk.com/

Now let us just step back a minute, their "About us" page states...

Islam4UK has been established by sincere Muslims as a platform to propagate the supreme Islamic ideology within the United Kingdom as a divine alternative to man-made law.

Now if all you Christians out there care to look at the similarity to the above the Bible, particularly in red, you will be able to give the (many)scriptures as well.

C`mon catch up this was the original quote.......

And this the follow up .....

Clearer now though ?

Yes Henry but Bonnie Greer was arguing on Question time that we have no indiginous people in England as they were all wiped out in the ice age and are thus all descendants of black Africans. Is the point I was making clearer to you now?

Now let us just step back a minute, their "About us" page states...

Now if all you Christians out there care to look at the similarity to the above the Bible, particularly in red, you will be able to give the (many)scriptures as well.

What has that got to do with stoning people to death, LISTEN to Anjem Choudary in the video, read that they intend to remove Nelson from his column and install their own idols etc etc, read the website, in their own words and then you can't accuse me of misquotation

What has that got to do with stoning people to death, LISTEN to Anjem Choudary in the video, read that they intend to remove Nelson from his column and install their own idols etc etc, read the website, in their own words and then you can't accuse me of misquotation

I never accused you, of anything, I merely pointed out the similarity between the mission statement of Islam4uk and the Bibles scriptures.

Yes Henry but Bonnie Greer was arguing on Question time that we have no indiginous people in England as they were all wiped out in the ice age and are thus all descendants of black Africans. Is the point I was making clearer to you now?

:yes: I though she said from the south, where the neanderthals would have had to move to to stop from being killed off, and that ultimately we are all descended from Africa or do you know better ?

:yes: I though she said from the south, where the neanderthals would have had to move to to stop from being killed off, and that ultimately we are all descended from Africa or do you know better ?

Do YOU in fact KNOW we are all descended from Africa? I thought you yourself agreed there would have been survivors, and to say they would have all moved to Africa is pure conjecture, they may have gone to Benidorm on one of them cheap winter packages to keep warm