road kill deer how much is it worth?

bicykillgaz

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its in gun sales as i wanted a quick reply and know there is always a lot of people in gun sales and the mods would move it to an appropriate area.

im not mad its something every man use to know how to do from a young age back in the good old days when all we had was a spear and a club to hunt with thats the trouble with us we're just lazy now with all our guns and pre packed food

haha this is excellent well impressed with your effort mate i'd expect it died on the scene without vet help by the sound of it and would feed to my dogs happily although dont take my advice as if your dogs died id never forgive myself. but like whats been said unless you know its just died and hasnt been messed with its not worth eating yourself. you used to get about £50 for a deer dependant on size. your not supposed to sell them now but you blatently can if you know the butcher. anyway five stars for enthusiasm mate! :blink:

i don't think the neighbours will talk to me again after seeing it strung up by two legs on the post for the washing line with me stood there with my shaven head and a selection of knives a saw an axe and an antique ghurkas kukri putting it to good use hacking away like a scene from hostel!

i have a mate who once clipped a deer with his van thought it was dead threw it in the back then about 4 miles down the road it flew from the back into the front kicking him in the face whilst doing so he then had to drive well i say had to he did drive 4-6 miles home with a live deer in the front of the van. upon arriving home he went to take it out and was mid way through with his hands around the back legs pulling it out of the van when his neighbours drove in. hahaha i laughed quite a bit at that one. he regularly guts animals and leaves deer strung up for them to see they then come back to find him pulling a live deer out the van. pretty funny stuff : )

i am just gonna chuck it like i said i've had my fun with it (not like that though, the thought never crossed my mind honest) and i was never gonna eat it as i don't like the stuff and cheers for the advice gents its been intresting im off to make a cuppa wash my knives and dispose of it i think. you've got till i've finished my cuppa for any last minute bids

cloud9 now your just teasing you know i've got a puncher, talk about kicking a man when he's down :blink:

sorry forgot but i did say on the train track so you could push you bike get on the train its not far but really we have dog walkers who always pick up roadkill/trainkill i even leave rabbits for them when mrs dont want me to take them home i string them to the barbed wire for them to collect not any deer on my shoots but i think i would of done the same thing not on a bike though lol

Alhtough A LOT of this has me confused (you seem mad to me) one question springs to mind...

Why is this in gun sales? :good::good:

im with you on this one.

its in gun sales as i wanted a quick reply and know there is always a lot of people in gun sales and the mods would move it to an appropriate area.

im not mad its something every man use to know how to do from a young age back in the good old days when all we had was a spear and a club to hunt with thats the trouble with us we're just lazy now with all our guns and pre packed food

And you say your NOT mad! :lol:

i don't think the neighbours will talk to me again after seeing it strung up by two legs on the post for the washing line with me stood there with my shaven head and a selection of knives a saw an axe and an antique ghurkas kukri putting it to good use hacking away like a scene from hostel!

REALLY? :blink:

im not mad just for wishing i lived in simpler times MM

and its not my fault my neighbours find the sight of a bald blood soaked man weilding a kukri as strange, i don't judge them for going to church to worship a man they claim created the whole world in seven days and impregnated another mans wife without even touching her if that really could happen i think we all owe a lot of maintinence money